*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Was originally not that upset about the Coleman deal but then when the final numbers were announced it bugged me a lot more. Dude is getting less than $4m next season from the Niners next with the option to release him if he doesn’t play well. And the base contract is $8.5m. It only hits $10m if he reaches his incentives. Dude is getting paid backup RB money

i know we can do better and i was hoping that guy would come from the draft.. and we wouldnt be in the position to throw them to the wolves right away

i like the idea of a committee, although i want a main/lead 300 touch guy for said committee.. but i figure we're somewhere around 450 regular season attempts (we were 398 last season and 473 the year before) we can give out, to me i dont want any guy getting more than 200 rushing attempts max 220.. so that leaves a decent amount of carries for the other guys

Even tho I’d like a good RB I’d really like to beef up the defense in the draft. I’m totally ok with going defense all three rounds to start

Tate to the Giants for 4/37. More comp picks

yea, just saw that one.. really odd.. wonder what the contract breakdown is.. also what it looks like compared to other slot guys who just signed like dude in tennesse form the bucs and cowboys dude with the bills

No way we’d offer him anywhere near $40m. He’s a solid receiver but dumb to offer a dude in his 30s that much. Especially bc he’s not extremely long or athletic like Rice or Moss who played well as they aged.

We need someone to sign Darby to solid money

2 3rds and 2 4ths would be nice

Also need ajayi to get an OK deal so we don’t knock out 1 of our picks

Not upset we lost Tate and Matthews but we need to gain some WR depth. Mack Hollins and potentially Mike Wallace off a season long injury aren’t ideal. We saw how bad the offense struggled last year when Alshon was out

Well we need special teams guys.. but desean and Alshon usually miss games

We know our top 4 guys.. so it’s the last 1-3

And still got draft

Yea Desean confirmed getting #10 back in the presser

E18A1922-D663-49B3-86E6-386F514B0ADF.png

If Wallace can play close to his usual level and we resign him would be interesting to see Mack/Desean/Wallace in a speed set

Back
Top Bottom