*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Le blanc should be our slot CB.. Maddox on outside with probably darby

I'd make rasul to the deep safety spot, so he's the safety net if McLeod is slow to come back

Jenkins never comes off field

Mills should probably be the one moved off the field or put into an extra DB role, see if he can handle TEs and RBs

Where is Sid in this equation? 5 Cbs somebody is going to get moved..if it’s between Leblanc or Sid Sid is staying

I’ll believe they bench Mills when i see it. Schwartz loves dude for some reason

Sul and Darby should start with Sid maybe in the slot and Leblanc out there for injury purposes. Have Maddox play that deep third and regulate Mills to special teams

I'm letting dudes battle it out for the outside spots

But I'm asking rasul to study the deep safety spot, backup McLeod.. Maddox to backup/study the slot spot (assuming Leblanc is starting there)

And mills to study the roaming safety role in case god forbid something happens to jenk

Sid and darby I think are strictly outside guys

We gotta hope McLeod plays at a high level. If we had him out there last season we would’ve won another 2 or so games.

I think SF is trading us McKinnon before his 2019 figure becomes fully guaranteed on April 1.

Breida and Coleman RBBC. Mostert their ST guy.

Getting McKinnon would be ideal. Not sure if he can be a workhorse but he's 3 down back for sure.

Some dude said "This is Howie do it":lol: How is that not on a shirt?

54200970_838461286492198_3175449972552237056_o.jpg

Sendejo is very solid when healthy. If he can stay injury free he would be a dope option behind Malcolm and McLeod

Soooo. Nasir adderley is a nah?
Kinda awkward having a Viking on the squad. And was it him or Harrison that ertz destroyed on that out and up route?

Would getting Nasir with no more Corey Graham put our secondary on Spooky levels, as the kids say?

gives him a year to grow, like barnett.. same if we take a tackle.. same if we go DE/DT.. or WR

RB might get thrust into huge role.. but i want us in a spot where guys get roles but dont have to be depended upon right away

Back
Top Bottom