*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Don’t like the signing. We need to get younger ..don’t like all these 30+ guys

How many young studs do we really have

Gotta hit on draft picks and I think the plan is to pick up a couple extra compensatory pick when guys walk

Gotta hope young guys come out with the CBs.. and none of our moves prevent us from taking T, DE, DT, S or even WR depending on who falls and using out 3 picks in the first 2 rounds

But I could see us making moves, since we cleaned up the cap and filled out roster.. like say devin singletary or Montgomery drop to 3rd, could see us packaging picks to move up.. of if ed Oliver makes it to the teens

Or take the either Mississippi state guy and sit on em

I don’t feel strongly about this move. Coming off injury. The Vikes were smart enough to realize his replacement, Anthony Harris, rendered Sendejo useless moving forward.

I think he's a 3rd safety.. with a good chance we take a S in the first 2 rounds

But yea after last year and then Corey graham played 84% of the snaps in the super bowl plus jaylen Watkins getting another 4%

The problem is we have the most stubborn DC in the league

Now it’s more likely that Maddox won’t be switching to Safety ...which means that him or Sul won’t be on the field as much because at this point it would take an act of god for Jalen to go to the bench

The problem is we have the most stubborn DC in the league

Now it’s more likely that Maddox won’t be switching to Safety ...which means that him or Sul won’t be on the field as much because at this point it would take an act of god for Jalen to go to the bench

Unfortunately, all of this.. Maddox should be a lock at one of the CBs spots and has shown more than jalen

Rasul has shown more at cb too, but I could see him translating better at deep safety just because of how well he plays the ball and his change of direction quickness is his weakness which isn't that big a problem at safety

And Leblanc played better than Sid in the slot

D373FA61-1EFD-4D33-AF9C-9DED1F26F244.jpeg
E1A629F8-1976-4A21-90B0-60559939B52B.jpeg

How hard is it to get a single-game ticket? I'm trying to go to a game this season.

Not too hard. My wife got tickets on StubHub 2 years ago for the Vikings regular season game (Sleevie Wonder's return). End zone 10 rows up 1st level. Great seats. Just gotta accept paying over face, but you'll find a game.

I have no doubt one of those early picks will be used for a RB either through trade or draft

DT, T, DE or S @ 25.. or if say ed oliver drops, move up for him

RB in the 2nd or 3rd, we have 2 4ths could see us moving up.. or if we move down with 1 of our 2nds and get a 3rd and future pick

DT, T, DE or S @ 25.. or if say ed oliver drops, move up for him

RB in the 2nd or 3rd, we have 2 4ths could see us moving up.. or if we move down with 1 of our 2nds and get a 3rd and future pick
if they let Ed drop to us, the NFL is stupid, if healthy there's going to be nothing they can do with our d-line with the amount of special guys we can rotate.

What would be great is if Oliver falls to 25 and THEN we use both 2nd to move up to nab Nasir or Jacobs

Back
Top Bottom