*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

#WallpaperWednesday, fellas.
45.JPG
46.JPG
47.JPG
48.JPG

any jj highlights or pieces?

Just keep seeing tweets with him making great catches especially in the red zone.. Sidney Jones apparently been the star of camp.. then it’s the desean/wentz connection.. and big guys in the red zone, JJ being a part of that

Kamu carted off. Last position we need an injury at.

Yea.. this sucks.. granted I think we play a ton of nickel and jenk will get moved all over the place and hopefully some of the cbs (like sul are learning other rolls to get him on the field more)

But getting dude from the skins is huge, as far as having 2 LBs... since I figure he’ll be the MIKE with bradham and hopefully kamu in base.. and then either dude or bradham as primary LB when we add extra DBs

Last edited:
If Cyprien makes the team he can probably play some LBer too.

They said Kamu was able to walk off on his own power but that really doesn’t mean anything in regards to the possibility of a serious injury

To me, brown and bradham are our MIKEs and back up each other

Kamu the primary coverage guy then there’s dude we picked up from the Steelers (fort) and the Nebraska safety convert (Gerry)

And we should be at least getting sul and mills ready for safety to just be able to get em out on the field, because of jenk also playing some LB

If Cyprien makes the team he can probably play some LBer too.

They said Kamu was able to walk off on his own power but that really doesn’t mean anything in regards to the possibility of a serious injury

Kinda don’t want dude we picked up from the Vikings to make the team because it could cost us a 4th..

But we’ll see what he still got and hopefully it’s something if he does end up sticking around

But to me, center and safety gotta get addresses high next draft.. who knows how much longer Kelce and jenk got at their levels.. then we got mcleod coming off injury, ditto cyprien and sendejo might be washed

Has Nike made any DJax limited jerseys yet? Definitely need to pick one up before the season starts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom