*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Yea I feel like a healthy shady is taking carries away from every RB on this roster. I mean if dudes were clamoring for maclin to come back then yea nah it’s def that nostalgia/ultra

You call it nostalgia, I call it “have you seen our RB’s 2018 season?”:lol:
we need somebody with fresh legs, y'all right, shady could be effective as a back up, I just never want to be in the position of relying on CC, Smallwood and a washed Shady in a important game

Nostalgia just want JMac and Shady on the team for like a day lol Shady as a back up works but not as a starter

Absolutely. I was agreeing with what D above said in that it has to be for the cheap AND a backup role.

Just sitting back patiently to see what moves Jeff and Howie will do because I’m sure they’re well aware. I will say it’s hard not to get excited thinking of all the possibilities having a legit running game would do for Wentz downfield.

Le’Veon going to the jets

Now that’s over. We gotta focus on the draft. Losing Hicks we have to fill out the LB situation. And we’ve had a hole at RB for a long time.

Losing hicks isn't a big deal to me and I think we're fine at LB.. bradham moves to MIKE like when we won SB

3rd safety is more important to me, unless we're moving mills and/or sul there

We play a ton of nickel and Jenkins drops down a ton playing some LB.. McLeod is coming off his knee injury

And Maddox should be a lock at cb

RB we still got options.. in trade, there is duke and Jordan Howard.. then telvin Coleman is still out there.. and we'll see what happens with ajayi

Coleman or Ajayi are the only guys left that I'm interested in :ohwell:. Hopefully we can get Coleman. Wouldn't mind Ajayi on a one year cheap deal though.

We would need to trade for Duke right? I was only talking FAs. I'd love Duke though.

yea we would have to trade for duke.. duke and tevin are the best fits with their running and receiving abilities, but it depends on price with both for me (i wouldnt trade a 3rd for duke.. and i wouldnt go over 7 mill for tevin)

howard is also an option and fits like ingram would have.. and like blount and ayaji have

Duke is my guy but he doesn't solve our primary RB problem

i think he can be the main guy.. but i think we need multiple RBs anyway.. even if it's duke and then say a 2nd round guy

even if we sign coleman, i think we need another guy

Have you watched him? he doesn't run in between the tackles he's more of a slot than a actual RB, like Corey Coleman. I know y'all like Tevin, I'm not his biggest fan, I could live with it.
But give me Damien Harris, Corey Coleman and maybe a trade for Duke or Shady. I think we should also explore trading for Drake from the Dolphins.

Last edited:
Yea watched him going back to Miami

But I think we need 2-3 guys anyways, assuming 1 is coming from the draft

Back
Top Bottom