*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

We goin really bring back Ajayi and 40 yr old Sproles

smmmmhhhhhhh.. they better do something.. between our RBs and oline inuries and depth THOSE my biggest concerns

star RG coming back off of injury.. JP is a walking injury.. we cut our part time starting LG and backup center

We need a LB too tho. We just lost Hicks who was our starter for a chunk of the past few seasons (minus the injuries) so to replace him with a rookie wouldn’t be ideal.

Also possible the eagles trade for a RB. maybe give up a 3rd/4th rounder for someone like David Johnson

I think we’re fine at LB with our 3 main guys, just because how much we play nickel and Malcolm plays a ton there, Bradham is 3 down guy and other 2 are mix and match

3rd safety is bigger concern to me

But I don’t want Jacobs in the 1st.. I’d rather be in a position to move up to grab singletary in the 3rd if he drops and I’d be fine doing that even if we draft say Montgomery or Jacobs in the 2nd

Bar ain’t exactly high vs Smallwood and Adams.. plus

If Corey is healthy he can fill that void as the receiver out the backfield. People forgetting what he did as a receiver in the superbowl. Plus, I ain’t trippin about a dude who couldn’t take carries away from Ito Smith. I wanted howie to get him, especially to add him at that price. Like you said, bar ain’t set that high and I’m sure howie got a plan

If Corey is healthy he can fill that void as the receiver out the backfield. People forgetting what he did as a receiver in the superbowl. Plus, I ain’t trippin about a dude who couldn’t take carries away from Ito Smith. I wanted howie to get him, especially to add him at that price. Like you said, bar ain’t set that high and I’m sure howie got a plan

To me, I look at it as we’re looking for 2 guys at least to add to clement and someone who can be primary returner

I could see us carrying 4 RBs, I could have easily seen 3 of those as new guys along with clement

Rumors of Ajayi meeting with the Colts. If he’s willing to go there for cheap, we’d be in a tough spot

Back
Top Bottom