*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Golden Tate had to go. He never fit in Philly. There weren't enough targets in the slot with Ertz, Nellie and J-Matt. Tate kinda got underpaid by the G-Men, IMO.

Looks like we dodged a bullet with Hunt, suspended 8 games. And that might mean Duke may not get moved

Looks like we dodged a bullet with Hunt, suspended 8 games. And that might mean Duke may not get moved

dodged a bullet?

i assumed he'd get at least 8-10 games.. and if the browns were smart they'd hold on to duke, since the trade deadline is just after week 8 usually (i think)

so they have the 2 RBs, trade duke just before hunt comes back.. and then have hunt and chubb to close

dodged a bullet?

i assumed he'd get at least 8-10 games.. and if the browns were smart they'd hold on to duke, since the trade deadline is just after week 8 usually (i think)

so they have the 2 RBs, trade duke just before hunt comes back.. and then have hunt and chubb to close
Yea, brining in Hunt just to not have him for half the season.

I'm with amitt5504 amitt5504

We're gonna need a RB for them first 8 games :lol:

It absolutely would have been a bad look to sign Kareem to be a lead back going into the season, and then immediately lose him for half of it. Only positive would have been him getting suspended in April giving us time to find someone else before TC.

Browns situation is differnt because they already have Chubb. Losing Kareem for half the season doesn't hurt them because they already have a solidified back. We don't.

But had Blount and Yeroc the entire season

i'm of the view we need more than 1 guy.. factoring in i assume clement makes the team

and i would have been cool carrying 4 guys, if just to keep an extra guy until hunt then becomes available (whether it was adams or smallwood)

Don’t think we dodged a bullet ..the thought was to have him for cheap regardless ..it was a foregone conclusion he was getting suspended

Don’t think we dodged a bullet ..the thought was to have him for cheap regardless ..it was a foregone conclusion he was getting suspended

exactly.. and worst case you can get a compensatory pick later on if he walks.. or we get a guy that can be part of the foundation

I care less about cheap but who can perform when we need em. Haven't had that at RB since Shady in 2013

I’d have to assume Howie has a trade in the works. What other reason would there be for him to consistently free up cap when majority of the good free agents are already signed elsewhere.

Somebody getting moved to safety or it might be more thing scheme of primarily running a 4-2-5 with and Jenkins just stays in the box where he usually is.

We're probably mostly in that formation last year anyway

They goin cut Leblanc watch ..

I’m torn on them switching Jalen or Sul to safety because i would rather them sign someone like Tre Boston and draft Nasir

They better not cut Leblanc. He’s young and has a lot of upside. No reason to cut him for Darby who might not be here after this upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom