*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Def. And I heard JJCW looking good at receiver. I like our offensive depth

Only thing I'm not a fan of, we got some versatile DBs we should be giving them looks.. get the best guys on the field.. I'd rather sul out there than some of the safeties we got

I like that what they're saying about Maddox being the main guy along with darby.. not sure how a feel about Leblanc not being main slot guy though

But lucking into Maddox was huge

Jones can play both inside and out. Rather him outside, Sul on the other side and Maddox/Cre in the slot. Also, you can rotate Sul/Maddox deep on certain plays too so its a lot of optionality. For the first time in a while we have multiple good corners who deserve to play (well not Mills but still)

This could be Darby and Mills last year here, so I could see avonte and Sidney being the eventual starters on the outside.

From what i read I think Sid is the slot guy

Honestly, I'd rather see Leblanc there.. let Sid and sul be the main backups on the outside.. and let mills and sul learn safety roles

What happen to Craven? There's talk that's he's on the bubble. He balled out last post-season.

If I'm going off of tape, I'm taking him over Sydney because he doesn't have any. You think Sydney is making the same play Craven made against CHI...nope!

I'll be a little disappointed if they let Cre'Von go :smh: :ohwell:.

you and me both.. as far as i was concerned

we had 3 locks for the season in the secondary: jenk at safety and LB, maddox at outside CB and leblanc at slot/nickle CB

then i HOPED we would look into moving sul to the 3rd safety spot, so jenk could move around more.. and we get or next best DB on the field

and then the best man win for the other outside CB spot.. if it's sul, then you look at mills at that safety role

4492A75C-6D51-4937-BBB4-5C898820168C.jpeg

^ yea I’m not sure how I feel about those ones, just feel like it could have been done better if we are going go that route

Back
Top Bottom