*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Eagles are still in good shape for the future. Can't find the tweet but we're top 10-15 in projected cap space.

Rams did all of that just to miss the playoffs.

also, was our defense that good or did the pats also just suck yesterday? I was crackin up when romo kept hyping the defense up

That TD pass was inverted C2 lol

At this point IDK what coaching is happening during the week. Week in and week out these guys are unprepared

Idk if it was the wind, Brady feeling the wash, game plan or a combination of all three but I have to give credit to that defensive performance yesterday, the best game I seen them play in a while against a quality oppenent.

their oline deserves a mention too along with our ends playing well.. also we got solid piece cheap piece from cleveland

Oh so yall liking the matchup against seattles O? Lol
Nope. These dudes still can’t tackle. But we should see a lot of press man since Seattle WR are bigger. JG ain’t as fast and I think Mills can stay with Metcalf, ain’t like he’s the sharpest of route runners

Nope. These dudes still can’t tackle. But we should see a lot of press man since Seattle WR are bigger. JG ain’t as fast and I think Mills can stay with Metcalf, ain’t like he’s the sharpest of route runners
You forgetting the guy that will kill us the most, Lockett

1574139645349.gif

Back
Top Bottom