*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Thats 2 out of his first 4 yrs pure trash.. And last yr wasnt that good either

last year mike Wallace played like 3 games?

Agholor fooled everyone after that one good year ! Dude is such a bum

dude was a glorified 3rd down RB, basically took the sproles role since he went out

he built confidence and played well.. but he was an extra with alshon actually being healthy and Torrey here.. and then the 2 RBs weren’t pass catchers

But for me, agholor should have gotten cut or if we were lucky traded after this shhh right here

I get drops happen and maybe it was the lights in Atlanta game.. but dude didn’t even try with this:

2226DE31-3C0B-4B11-8E07-4295A576FF84.jpeg

jesus these groh quotes..

agholor hasnt regressed.. meanwhile agholor deactivated his instagram

says the WR are going work harder, like these dudes aint professional athletes

This bozo rlly did deactivate it. Wldnt the thing to do is to simply not go on there? Now everybody knows you rattled.

It’s so crazy to think we’re 3 late game catches away from 8-2 or 7-3 and instead we’re 5-5. Agholor drop vs Falcons, Agholor drop vs Pats, and JJ drop vs Lions.

as i've stated we need speed.. if it's me, i'm seeing what we have with dude because i think we need to draft 2 WRs early in this deep WRs class

we know what agholor, jmatt and hollins are.. and what they arent

we're stuck with desean and alshon.. but at least we can be set up with JJ and 2 new guys on rookie deals when we offload desean and alshon

Saw we’re looking to lock up all our special teamers who are all set up to be free agents

Hope we look into extending Howard if price is right

Also big V gotta be a guard or left tackle.. I’d rather seumalo at RT

Back
Top Bottom