*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This was a terrible performance by the offense. Wentz was awful, Miles was awful, Boston Scott my God he stinks, every receiver on the team once again should give their game checks away. How do several individual receivers in this league have better stats than your entire receiving core? How can you look yourself in the mirror after a game like that?
Can’t say miles was awful since he only got like 4 carries in the second half. He showed good vision on the few carries he had. Carson needed to make plays and he didn’t

its quite amazing we literally have no wrs that can make a play. Ive seen many other no names wrs at least be able to make plays. Like thats HARD to construct a team like that. fking disgusting

At least we should be able to get 1 of top 3 WRs in the draft.. please dear lord baby Jesus

How’d we run all over the Pats first quarter and then barely run the rest of the game? Coaching staff all around making dumb decisions. Surprisingly the most consistent coach all game was Schwartz

How’d we run all over the Pats first quarter and then barely run the rest of the game? Coaching staff all around making dumb decisions. Surprisingly the most consistent coach all game was Schwartz
Lane Johnson. It’s one thing when Vaitai has a week to prep. It’s another when he comes in fresh and we playing BB

man im tired of this team this year....play calling has been atrocious ...our wr have been terrible...we are exactly the team our record shows....our stubbornness with the trades and picks up have been bad too.

We played poorly today on offense and I won’t make any excuses for this team but not having a healthy Alshon and Jordan Howard really impacted this game. Boston Scott getting Howard’s touches is a significant drop off and the DBs were able to focus on the tight ends more with Alshon out

The defense played as well as they could, all that was missing was actual sacks but Tom Brady is too smart of a QB to take them, he throws it away immediately. It’s looking like Jalen Mills is gonna get an extension, he’s played well except when he plays his kryptonite (Amari Cooper)

80B88340-103C-4703-8CBF-0A4EACB4D558.png

Also, Nelly really had me excited when he had that nice snag in the middle of the field on the last drive. Thinking he gonna be the playmaker for us

Then he dropped that pass in the endzone. Once Wentz threw that ball I had zero expectations that it would have been caught.

Is our Defense ...good ?
Feel like it's always been there. Same thing happened last year when we started to get healthy and Maddox/Strap played.

Granted, that New England offense is awful but still. It's Brady. And our defense played very well. Which is why I was always hesitant to call for these DBs heads. Mills/Maddox/Strap is very serviceable. Althought it would be nice to get an ELITE CB

Back
Top Bottom