*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 19-20 Regular Season Thread: Lane Johnson extended! 4yrs $72 mil

Joined Jun 24, 2013
That TD pass was inverted C2 lol

At this point IDK what coaching is happening during the week. Week in and week out these guys are unprepared

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Idk if it was the wind, Brady feeling the wash, game plan or a combination of all three but I have to give credit to that defensive performance yesterday, the best game I seen them play in a while against a quality oppenent.
their oline deserves a mention too along with our ends playing well.. also we got solid piece cheap piece from cleveland

Joined Jun 24, 2013
Oh so yall liking the matchup against seattles O? Lol
Nope. These dudes still can’t tackle. But we should see a lot of press man since Seattle WR are bigger. JG ain’t as fast and I think Mills can stay with Metcalf, ain’t like he’s the sharpest of route runners

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Nope. These dudes still can’t tackle. But we should see a lot of press man since Seattle WR are bigger. JG ain’t as fast and I think Mills can stay with Metcalf, ain’t like he’s the sharpest of route runners
You forgetting the guy that will kill us the most, Lockett

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Thats 2 out of his first 4 yrs pure trash.. And last yr wasnt that good either
last year mike Wallace played like 3 games?

Agholor fooled everyone after that one good year ! Dude is such a bum
dude was a glorified 3rd down RB, basically took the sproles role since he went out

he built confidence and played well.. but he was an extra with alshon actually being healthy and Torrey here.. and then the 2 RBs weren’t pass catchers

Top Bottom