*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Bruh you couldn’t even have an argument against each other either:

we beat the vikings
But we beat the bears and bills
Y’all lost to the dolphins
But you haven’t beat a team above .500

But for some reason they absolutely own us. Even if we beat the Giants and Skins i have no reason to believe that we find a way to make Amari and Dak not look like HOFers

I feel you but im talking mostly offensively. Just watched bills and bears dominate their defense in a fashion that there is no reason we shldnt be able to do the same.

I only see Scenario 1 being the most feasible. We win out and Cowboys lose to us. They’re not good this season but they can beat the Skins

Is there a way we can swap 1sts with Cleveland AND scoop OBJ at the same time? Get Jeudy/Lamb/Ruggs with OBJ to pair Godertz, Sanders and the corps of DJAX and Alshon.

Just our luck

thats an old post. Engram already declared out and I was more concerned about him because he’d torch our LBs. Dudes basically a WR with a TE title. Tate is undersized. Mills gets killed by big receivers. Against smaller guys like Lockett he’s solid enough

Is there a way we can swap 1sts with Cleveland AND scoop OBJ at the same time? Get Jeudy/Lamb/Ruggs with OBJ to pair Godertz, Sanders and the corps of DJAX and Alshon.
Was gonna come in here to say this. My prediction is that we trade Big V and some picks for OBJ. Book jt

Groh is the definition of White Privilege..dude has failed up for damn near 10 years

how you fail up after getting fired by your daddy!?

and this was when ACC went full blown basketball conference too and FSU wasn’t that great and dabo wasn’t the HC at Clemson

Back
Top Bottom