*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Leadership wasn’t an issue up until the Foles nonsense last year. That’s when the disconnect started. The media spun it to as if Foles was the spark we needed when in reality the defense stepped up. Carson wasn’t a bad leader inviting everyone to ND a few years back but he is now, a lot of it’s the “Foles got the ring” but those was the hottest yet flukiest two games ever

That one handed catch was the first time THIS SEASON a WR/TE made a play to help the QB. We in week 12
Well you’re not going to bash a guy for not being a leader when he’s a rookie or in the middle of an MVP campaign. Point is, there’s obviously an issue and it’s now happened multiple times. He also never completely dispelled any of the rumors from that article and even agreed to some points

Well you’re not going to bash a guy for not being a leader when he’s a rookie or in the middle of an MVP campaign. Point is, there’s obviously an issue and it’s now happened multiple times. He also never completely dispelled any of the rumors from that article and even agreed to some points
True. Carson is a dudes to takes all the criticism no matter what. He’s taking the blame on the WRs being trash and puts it on his shoulders. He isn’t the one to lie or throw dudes under the bus

Yea which makes this whole thing frustrating. Looking from the outside, Carson is a great dude and never shows his guys up whenever they F up....invites them over to train in the offseason, seem positive on the sideline. Something is up....

why is it Carson’s job to motivate guys anyways? Isn’t that on the coaching staff also? You’re getting paid millions to catch a ball. Agholor is basically playing for a roster spot next season because nobody really wanted him in the off-season. Usually guys ball in a contract season, not drop important passes every game.

Steelers are a perfect example. Tomlin has no name inexperienced guys trying to get open with goddamm Mason Rudolph as their QB. Hodges threw a deep TD off the bench last game. But Tomlin is an elite coach who gets guys up every Sunday. Time for our coaching staff to step up

Yea which makes this whole thing frustrating. Looking from the outside, Carson is a great dude and never shows his guys up whenever they F up....invites them over to train in the offseason, seem positive on the sideline. Something is up....

When was the last time there was a nice guy QB to win a SB? Maybe he needs an edge and have his WR’s know they need to take responsibility. I feel like even Eli showed more fire in the late 2000 Giants teams. When I think of Wentz, I always picture him hiding his pimply face underneath a towel.

But yeah, I’m in the group that can’t fully blame him since he’s running with 4-7th string WR’s. Although all this backroom drama is kinda alarming. Like dude said, where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

why is it Carson’s job to motivate guys anyways? Isn’t that on the coaching staff also? You’re getting paid millions to catch a ball. Agholor is basically playing for a roster spot next season because nobody really wanted him in the off-season. Usually guys ball in a contract season, not drop important passes every game.

Steelers are a perfect example. Tomlin has no name inexperienced guys trying to get open with goddamm Mason Rudolph as their QB. Hodges threw a deep TD off the bench last game. But Tomlin is an elite coach who gets guys up every Sunday. Time for our coaching staff to step up
Apparently we were offered a 2nd for Agholor but we passed assuming he’d take that next step lol

When was the last time there was a nice guy QB to win a SB? Maybe he needs an edge and have his WR’s know they need to take responsibility. I feel like even Eli showed more fire in the late 2000 Giants teams. When I think of Wentz, I always picture him hiding his pimply face underneath a towel.
Russ lol gotta throw his helmet at Agholor next

Haha I thought I was the only one who noticed how Wentz usually has a huge pimple somewhere. These rumors got him skressed

I don’t wanna compare Wentz to Baker because that shouldn’t ever be a discussion talent wise, but Baker has only 100 more passing yards than Wentz and has OBJ and Landry. Give Wentz those two guys and guaranteed he’s top 5 in the league in yards. But Browns have a trash offensive coordinator. Similar theme

The conversation has shifted a bit but Mills liking that IG post means very little imo. Just because he liked it doesn't mean he likes it :lol:. Could easily just be a "LOL we'll see about that" type thing.

eagles are doing the All or Nothing this year for amazon

whatever is going on behind scenes will come out..

rumor i heard from a buddy who knows someone in the training facility for eagles said Alshon was cleared to play this past weekend but he didnt want to play supposedly which im not believing

rumor i heard from a buddy who knows someone in the training facility for eagles said Alshon was cleared to play this past weekend but he didnt want to play supposedly which im not believing
Time for Alshon to go....again

If those cap websites are correct, we’re more than likely stuck with alshon and desean until post june1st after next season

l

I read an article saying George Kittle had a way more severe ankle injury recently and played within 2 weeks despite having a broken bone in his ankle. The diagnosis for Alshon was more in the category of a sprain and he didn’t play for 3 weeks. Something doesn’t add up

Alshon clearly quit on the team and all the guys blaming Carson can do it because they know it's the national narrative right now and the easy way out instead of looking in the mirror. It's a lazy un-nuanced hot take, always has been. And honestly I don't think Mike Vick's take is far off, Carson mentally seems shot and the ghost of Foles will always be around so chances are he will fail at this rate (if winning a Super Bowl is the lone mesaurement). But if he turns this season around and gets them in the playoffs no one can say **** about him being able to deal with adversity. Deck has been stacked against him since week 2

What I don't get among everything is how scrub players on their last year of a deal actually DON'T want to put out good tape of themselves in order to get paid. In basketball dudes BALL OUT in a contract year, you telling me Nelson Agholor is satisfied with this woe is me garbage he's given us all season? Does he want a league minimum deal next season?

Doug def expected both alshon and nelson to play and they both didnt. Alshons was more sudden of the two.

Back
Top Bottom