*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Ravens have field stretchers. Marquise Brown is a burner and Willie Snead is competent enough for defenses to throw someone his way. When there’s 2 fast WRs the defense can’t leave open, they can’t put much attention on the TEs. When defenses see Ertz they see him as the star of the receiver corps, not Agholor or Alshon

12 personnel was the most overly hyped thing about this team coming into the season. The Ravens do it better with no name tight ends

mark andrews is the goods.. and hayden hurst was a 1st rounder, even though i never got that one

but we just arent smart with it

Even if they miraculously make the playoffs there needs to be changes. You can’t keep guys in place bc the team lucked out because the division sucked this year. Division leaders in every other NFC division has 10/10/9 wins. We would be eliminated already

Welp, onto the Sixers. I don't really care if we make the playoffs or not. It'll be fun to have something to play far past the New Year.

But man. This is so disappointing. Crazy that our two biggest weaknesses are Recievers and DBs. I firmly believe in the iron sharpens iron mentality. How the hell these DBs supposed to get better when they covering guys like Mack Hollins in practice

great point was made on twitter.. we keep drafting dudes who should be safeties, but play them at CB

-Younger, faster WRs
-New OC
-New DC

Main things I want to see this offseason. I think our current defensive scheme highlights our greatest strength (pass rushing) and exposes our greatest weakness (secondary)

I want to see heads roll man

-Younger, faster WRs
-New OC
-New DC

Main things I want to see this offseason. I think our current defensive scheme highlights our greatest strength (pass rushing) and exposes our greatest weakness (secondary)

I want to see heads roll man
That’s how it was in 2011 lol I’m just scared at the high key possibility of us taking Gabriel Davis from UCF as he’s a mix between JMatt and JJAW lol

They need to start prioritizing guys with elite athleticism/measurables in the draft.

IATT IATT
0DDFE325-7B69-44F0-A5AF-5A762D0C998E.jpeg

They need to start prioritizing guys with elite athleticism/measurables in the draft.

exactly what I want, no more scrub *** workman like players that we already have a ton of

:angry: I remember this live and nearly broke my remote in half, Wentz just plays like an idiot sometimes with his decision making

Back
Top Bottom