*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton 59m59 minutes ago

Eagles Logic: pic.twitter.com/W8GRmtfELG

CYs6qE0WkAAmrPj.jpg

CYs6qL2WEAA98hC.jpg

CYs6qbmW8AAxtfP.jpg

Still tryna figure out why McDermott hasn't been looked at

With McDermott Its been said...he had a few choice words with the organization after he was scapegoated that one year..I think the organization still feel some type of way he didn't just fall on his sword.

Really not liking where this is going..but I kinda already knew this would happen when lurie sat up there in his conference and said him and howie would be spear heading the search for a coach...No respectable head coach or football guy going to come here with howie breathing down there necks..

Top 10 in scoring without Jamaal Charles, and with Alex Smith at QB is impressive.  I just don't know enough about the guy to be happy about it.  Just hope it works out.

Don't be surprised if we draft Cardale Jones. Pederson might try to get him another McNabb

Man, I'm still getting the feels that Lurie should've hired Bruce Arians after Coach Reid was let go. :smh:

In this draft, you have:

1sr round guys: goff, lynch and possibly Carson wentz

3rd-4th round guy I would love: dak Prescott

If we get him after the 5th I'd take cardale as a project

Last edited:
Man, I'm still getting the feels that Lurie should've hired Bruce Arians after Coach Reid was let go. :smh:

Cards lucked out with their gamble QB..

We may have been in the same boat even with Arians with the crap we have had at QB post mcnabb

The cards have multiple recent top 10-20 picks on their roster.. And have hit on subtle other things (iupati.. Cheap RBs.. Calais in the 3rd)

Look at the cardinals last year after Carson went down

doug might be just what we need. Under the radar guy who knows philly.

It all depends on who his d coordinator and QB is tho

Back
Top Bottom