*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I was trying to find a clip of Carson’s eyes yesterday when he threw DJax his second TD and this old tweet popped up. What a gem of a hot take 3 years ago:lol:

BCE79EC6-2A5D-46C1-9C65-18DA851E7E55.jpeg

Darby still had them stone hands yesterday. Dropped an easy pick right in his hands and then left mistimed his jump in the end zone for what also should have been a pick.

Bigger concern is pass rush. Feel like they should’ve feasted yesterday. They looked better in the 2nd half.

I've made peace that Schwartz is never gonna change Sticks D so yeah, I'm hoping our pass rush improves a tad. But, I do remember thinking the Skins got some big boys in that O-line though.

Yea I mean doug and co. Know what the winning formula is and they seem to be sticking with it with how the roster is built. I hope Barnett can step up and they give daeshon Hall some burn

That did seem weird how limited he felt yesterday and Sproles feeling like the #1 but watch us say how genius Dougie is when a fresh Howard is running through Defenses in December:lol:
**** I don’t even remember hearing about Corey lol

Problem is.. Howard was underused last year + he’s probably only here for this year + we need sproles for returns so desean or the guy we might trade agholor aren’t back there

But yea clement was only there for kickoffs

Thank Jesus we got whatshisface back for cheap.. and of course BG and vinny can slide inside

But clowney woulda been huge here

I guess we did get the guy we traded to Arizona back for the PS

Yeah Malik Jackson missing at least 6-8 weeks if he broke his foot/ankle like expected. Huge loss considering we just signed him. Also hurts having Grugier Hill out.

The only reason I'm not super worried about the Malik injury is because we have a couple DEs that can still slide inside on some plays as mentioned in the tweet posted earlier.

Still, that really sucks.

having bruce hector back is comforting.. also having timmy at least there for couple downs helps.. plus vinny and BG being able to slide inside

but having michael bennett who could have played a volume role woulda been nice, but i assume we moved him because we had guys to rotate inside so wouldnt have those downs for the outside guys.. but obviously that thins out now

and clowney would be great in that bennett role where you're using him outside on run downs and inside on passing downs

Back
Top Bottom