*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Why we went into the game with 2 TEs I’ll never understand

Happy that Jim let his balls hang for once and blitzed consistently ..dude still has no idea how to pick his spots tho. No reason to send a zero blitz on 4th and 3

No the worse loss in the world. I believe we will win next week

Schwartz called a good game all things considered we just don’t have the personnel (Sendejo sucks) on the back end. That was just a good playcall by the Falcons where Julio burned us. It’s clear we need to have a safety deep all game long because our corners are going to be tested consistently. None of them can run.

I also got some gripes with the roster construction. We clearly need a third tight end, what is the point of Cyprien and Sendejo on this team?

The loss of Goedert killed our running game too
Was just about to say this. The plan was heavy 12 personnel and run it down their throat. Not having that 3rd TE definitely doesn’t help.

Geodert not being there was the bigger loss. He’s a better blocker than Ertz. Plus all of our runs were out of the gun except for the sneaks. Anything under center would’ve been an easy giveaway with Hollins and JJAW

Speaking of those 2, they had a much better 2nd half considering they didn’t know the routes/timings.

And my biggest gripe was the swapping Sid and Sul every drive thing. Just let one of em play the entire game. Sul did a good job getting physical with Julio (when he had help) and Sid had a good game and tackled well. Funny enough, if Mills played, they’d probably have him shadow Julio with help :smh:

Darby was getting torched.. so I don’t get moving him out and going with the other guys

This is a my fear with mills if he ever comes back

Chances we get Minkah?

Also anxiously waiting to see the injury updates from last night. Something tells me that Wentz and/or Ertz have cracked ribs

50%

All Howie has to do is offer the 1st

I don’t know.. based on the last thing I read might be a 1st and change or 1st and more with teams driving up the price

Hopefully we’ll see soon

I’m just glad th cowboys are supposedly out

I don’t know.. based on the last thing I read might be a 1st and change or 1st and more with teams driving up the price

Hopefully we’ll see soon

I’m just glad th cowboys are supposedly out
Darby and 1st lol idc just do it especially when he’s from the Philly area and looks up to Jenkins and models his game after him

the wentz hate is really absurd man , besides the 2 INTs what else could that man have done last night ? gave it his all

i think people just like to talk **** on him

the wentz hate is really absurd man , besides the 2 INTs what else could that man have done last night ? gave it his all

Dude's laugh at his injuries. It's disgusting. Ben and Brees get hurt this weekend and it's "tragic"

Wentz a baller. Two straight QB sneaks for the touchdown. The bomb to Nelly in the 4th. The throw while being tackled. If anyone can't see that he's a special talent then idk anymore

Dude's laugh at his injuries. It's disgusting. Ben and Brees get hurt this weekend and it's "tragic"

Wentz a baller. Two straight QB sneaks for the touchdown. The bomb to Nelly in the 4th. The throw while being tackled. If anyone can't see that he's a special talent then idk anymore

They hate Wentz because he plays for the Eagles and they wish he was their QB instead whatever mediocre tosser they have now.

Back
Top Bottom