*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I mean is anyone surprised at this point :lol:

think that’s why I’m not to mad. This has been the case for a season and a half now

I get tight as **** right now because this has been the case for 2 and a half seasons out of 4. And there’s no end in sight or anything that’s been been done about it:angry:

Yea I’m out.

I told y’all outside of a miracle 2017 Doug ain’t been **** .. that’s low key the most frustrating thing. The play calling has been horrendous

Problem is, howie wasn’t wrong in the way he built this team this season. There were just too many crucial injuries to overcome. Possibly a blessing in disguise for howie and co to revise their strategies for future off seasons

Problem is, howie wasn’t wrong in the way he built this team this season. There were just too many crucial injuries to overcome. Possibly a blessing in disguise for howie and co to revise their strategies for future off seasons

10 draft picks in 2 years is a fail. Signing all these old *** players

There’s no trade we could make to fix all these holes right now. This entire team just lacks playmakers and the coaching staff just flat out stinks. Cowboys literally just walking up and down the field with no resistance it’s like they’ve given up

10 draft picks in 2 years is a fail. Signing all these old *** players
He basically duplicated the strategy from the 2017 season. The result is a fail sure, but going back to something that previously worked isn’t a bad idea. There were major stop gap and bridge/band aid dudes on that 2017 team who were big time contributors and stayed healthy all season.

Back
Top Bottom