*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This front office has always been scared to fire dudes during the regular season. No way they’re letting Schwartz go now. We gotta deal with this bum til the season ends

I just don’t want them to make a panic trade. Ain’t one person in the league we could go get that would fix this mess. I can accept the Defense because Schwartz is Schwartz. But this O is unacceptable

I just don’t want them to make a panic trade. Ain’t one person in the league we could go get that would fix this mess. I can accept the Defense because Schwartz is Schwartz. But this O is unacceptable
The offense needs a reliable deep threat. 2016 all we had was Bryce Treggs. 2017, Torrey played every game and was reliable. 2018, Wallace played 1.5 games. 2019, DeSean has played 1

the deep threat only has the job to clear up the underneath. Nobody is respecting Agholor and Hollins deep. We putting too much stock in certain players

How many losses in a row is that to Dallas? And Dak has outplayed Carson in probably all of them, not good man smh
Just 3. The 2017 finale don’t count. Carson was good last year but the phantom OPI hurt his starts. Plus all of Dak yards were against scrubs last year

Emmanuel Sanders is old but he can get open more than most of this squad. I’d give up a 4th or 5th for him. Can’t be worse than Hollins. We need to be offering mid round picks for any good WR on the market or an above average CB

Back
Top Bottom