*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Dont have the defense for stops

Dont have the offense for shootouts

UHhhhhh how we suppose to be a respectable team.

Big changes need to be made if we trying to be in the mix

How many teams really have an entire lineup built for a speed offense? Chiefs have Ty Hill, and a bunch of mediocre WRs behind him. Kelce probably the #1 TE in the league which makes the offense look better. McCoy is washed and Damien Williams nothing special.

Ravens offense was top in the league early in the season and they have one speedster in Brown and the rest of the WRs are mediocre. They have good TEs and obviously Lamar’s running helps their offense move

Rams have a speed offense and they couldn’t break 100 yards offense against an elite defense and have same record as us.

Vikings probably have the most balanced talent between WR and RBs, but their TEs stink and Kirk is a bum most games

shhhiii, the 49ers are undefeated and they have a speedy Goodwin who’s not even very good, and a bunch of bum WRs but they have Kittle and a run game.

Our offense will be fine with DJax back. We have a big body WR in Alshon, speed in DJax, a top tier TE in Ertz, Carson is a top 6-7 QB, and with Sanders improving weekly we will have a good run game. Just be patient. We beat the Cowboys next week and even being smacked by the Vikings we’ll be leading the division

Every team you listed has better wrs then we have currently. Now if djax comes back and stays back (doubtful) then that changes things. & its not even all bout speed. Nobody seems to be able to make a play. & tbh its been like that for a while. Im seeing these "avg or bum" wrs from other teams making PLAYS. When do we see that on our team?

& ye I mean sure if all we talking about is being a game ahead of the cowboys then we in a good spot. Thought we was trying to win another one tho

Last edited:
Forgetting chiefs were playing down tyreek and Watkins for weeks

Also searching at rb.. and got oline problems

bad example in this

I'm not concerned about our WRs as a lot of fans are.

I legitimately think were a component secondary away from going to the NFC Championship Game. Aside from the Vikings game, look how close our losses have been with this bum *** secondary. We're right there man

Looking back at this threads gallery, completely forgot this happened. Could you imagine.....

103887C1-420F-4772-A121-F84A93905264.png

Also Jags owner is softening up on making that Ramsey trade. Howie tryna work magic

And I hope we go for Deone Buncannon to fill Zac Brown spot

Dallas offense isn’t even good lol. Cooper may not even play which makes that WR corps super weak. We absolutely need to improve our secondary through trades and defensive scheme, etc but Cowboys are the least of my worries. I’d be concerned with Pats and Seahawks after our BYE with Russ being in MVP mode and Pats defense looking elite

Skins receivers trash and they went in against us first game :lol: . Keenum bum *** overthrew a wide open receiver in the 3rd quarter that could’ve extended their lead. I know the Jags aint tryin to give up Jalen but a shake up has got to happen soon. We’ll continue to be stout against the run, but why run when teams can just throw on us all day?

Back
Top Bottom