*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

So much mid, nobody in our secondary as of today should be starting next year
Not addressing it in the draft and free agency was a big mistake in hindsight

Last edited:
I hate that “we could’ve drafted this star but got this bum instead” convo. Yeah we passed on a dude like Antonio Brown who’s a top 10 all time WR but so did 30 other teams

Yeah Schwartz def is a major part of the problem. When we were super thin late in the season and into the playoffs, he changed the scheme and the secondary was decent. He’s too stubborn most of the time and expects the pass rush to get to the QB and force bad throws but now teams just have 5 on the line knowing 2-3 receivers are enough to get open on us.

Mail call :pimp: Gotta do a lace swap but these look way better than the Pegs in hand!

60E5E203-988C-4C30-BB08-F419C440F7E3.jpeg

I hate that “we could’ve drafted this star but got this bum instead” convo. Yeah we passed on a dude like Antonio Brown who’s a top 10 all time WR but so did 30 other teams

I just hate the whining in general. I mean, the Patriots drafts over the past few years haven't been that great, but I'm pretty sure their fans aren't crying about that.

Mail call :pimp: Gotta do a lace swap but these look way better than the Pegs in hand!

60E5E203-988C-4C30-BB08-F419C440F7E3.jpeg

Did you use the Dr. Pepper 30% off with this? I have these in my fanatics cart but then saw the Seahawks and I'm really liking that colorway. I don't need two pairs though:lol:

I just hate the whining in general. I mean, the Patriots drafts over the past few years haven't been that great, but I'm pretty sure their fans aren't crying about that.

nah it comes up and bill gets knocked for it, see them taking Sony in the first, but at least they make the best of things and aren’t stubborn with it

Schwartz is just stubborn.. hoodie changes things to allow his guys to focus on what they do best, it’s why certain guys don’t do shh when they leave the pats or have been busts prior to getting there

nah it comes up and bill gets knocked for it, see them taking Sony in the first, but at least they make the best of things and aren’t stubborn with it

Schwartz is just stubborn.. hoodie changes things to allow his guys to focus on what they do best, it’s why certain guys don’t do shh when they leave the pats or have been busts prior to getting there
Pats had Eric Rowe looking serviceable lol

Honestly, as I’ve been saying for a min, rasul should have been moved to safety.. let him read and react from deep.. and then worst case he’s covering TEs

Sul instincts when the ball is in front of him is Asante level elite. he is a S at heart. Same thing with Mills but he’s more of that dime LB that Jenkins is

The biggest blunder may have been getting nothing out of that 17 draft class at RB ..i was screaming for that Cook pick

and since we are getting nothing out of Hollins i would rather see JJAW ...Hollins is giving us nothing JJAW can do that

and how about sending Alshon deep once in a while ..Agholor can’t track a ball to save his life

There’s a Dr Pepper 30% off???

Text Football to 21688. They’ll text you a link and just take a pic of two Dr. Pepper UPC's to get a 30% off coupon from fanatics.

I stacked up a bunch just taking a pic of the UPC’s from a google search:lol:

Back
Top Bottom