*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Problem is we tried to get a sproles replacement.. when Doug needs to be saved from sproles and finding another sproles ain’t exactly easy

What’s funny is that both Sid and Sul was playing cover 2 but there was no S lol

Of course the blame goes there but it goes deeper. Ain’t no way in hell BOTH outside corners playing cover 2 but the safeties doing something different

poor coaching

At this point I wanna see what Sid and Sul do in a different system. Both would All Pros
If both could run and if Sidney gets his UW instincts back then yea. I see more dawg in sul than Sid for sure, Sid definitely is not trusting his body. Corners get beat, but sid is consistently looking bad. At least rasul makes plays here and there and looks like he wants to be out there. Need that from Sidney too

rasul is being put in a position to fail.. sid is clearly overthinking things and is trying not to screw up, but hes not committing to anything

at least with say mills, dude will fight and go down fighting.. sid is just going down

Rasul is similar to mills in that he fights and competes. He just can’t run. He was never even a press guy in college from what I remember, he played off a lot. Rasul can still be a starter in this league at corner.

mills is scrappy.. rasul can track the ball and read the ball well, hence why i keep saying dude should be learning that deep safety role and let him read the ball and react cause aint like you gotta be a burner at safety or be overly quick

If both could run and if Sidney gets his UW instincts back then yea. I see more dawg in sul than Sid for sure, Sid definitely is not trusting his body. Corners get beat, but sid is consistently looking bad. At least rasul makes plays here and there and looks like he wants to be out there. Need that from Sidney too
Sid has his moments when he goes up for run support but I agree he doesn’t trust his body. Hard to blame him after the leg injuries. We all know Sid is smart enough to make the plays, whenever he has made em it’s a flag lol

Sul should’ve been crossed trained at S when McLeod went down last year instead of putting Maddox back there

but we still need a LB lol Deone Bucannon plz

Sid is so small, he gets bullied all the time
RU4OH5ZTX5FRJL4ITQRLORQUDQ.jpg

This is highschool ****

I would be 10000% fine with trading two firsts and a fourth for Jalen. Rams are gonna have a similar record to ours give or take a win or two. Their picks don’t have more value. This was a big lost opportunity for us

Back
Top Bottom