*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I’m over not getting Ramsey, he would’ve been *** on this defense because of Schwartz smh

Go get Howard

Nats made the word series
No Ramsey

All had to happen on my girls birthday. God really testing me right now sheesh.

The more I think about it, the more I think that part of it was the Jags simply didn’t want to trade with us. I find it hard to believe he couldn’t have gotten that deal done

oh well, rams getting Ramsey just to miss the playoffs. Runners up in the NFC West and North most likely getting the wild card spots

The OPI on Goedert that same game was probably equally as bad. Factor in how bad Sid and the other corners were, most upsetting loss in some time

Primetime gm in dallas and they coming off 3 Ls in a row... refs gonna be on some bs.

And idk if anybody seen the final drive on the dallas and nyj game last week but it was TERRIBLE with the officiating. I fear the same
Let's hope that it doesn't come down to the refs. We need to come out guns blazing, especially on offense and hitting Dak.

^ yup refs were trying their best to save dallas

I'm done with Peters not finishing every single game, hopefully Dillard plays well and keeps the job the rest of the way

Like we've all said, their is no solution to this problem on the roster. None of them make it difficult for the opposing wide receivers. I can't even remember the last time a cornerback even had a pass breakup on this team

Why? We can't score for **** first half of every game and then turn it up after halftime. If we start with the ball it'll be guaranteed 0-3 points by end of the first

bc I trust doug and Carson more than Jim and the corners. Going down 7-0 puts more pressure on the offense too

Why? We can't score for **** first half of every game and then turn it up after halftime. If we start with the ball it'll be guaranteed 0-3 points by end of the first

huh? We’ve been deferring and the result has always been 10-0 after the first as is. Get the ball first and put points on the board.

Back
Top Bottom