*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This is either Alshon or Agholor. The two guys who were here and playing during 2017. Both thrived when **** was “simple” under Foles

that article sounds like straight fake news. A player on the eagles said “Carson Wentz is only completing 35% of passes traveling more than 15 air yards, tied for last in the league?” PFF plays for the Eagles?

I’m pretty sure the second half with the numbers is Josina with bull**** but the part about things being simple is from a player

i'm going assume it's agholor.. he's the one who needs to deflect

1571345982065.png

The thought of any player on the team thinking we need to make things simpler and not throw deep..... what games have they been watching/playing lol?! Our offense has looked as vanilla and boring as hell since game 1 and hasn’t made a single adjustment

You know why our offense sucks because we design deep routes and timing routes for people who can't beat man coverage

Last edited:
I’ve moved on.. best I can hope for with Ramsay is the rams don’t resign him and screw themselves out those picks

I’m on to Harris and sanders

it's over with man, don't even care anymore. It's a missed opportunity just like Clowney was, also we need to take into account it takes cooperation from both sides to make a trade Howie could have offered a ton and maybe the Jags just simply didn't want to send him here.

From Dougs press conference today it's looking likely Mills and Darby will be the starters possibly Sunday and beyond. Anything that keeps Sidney off the field I'm all for it

Would rather Sul continue to get the snaps but whatever

nothing will change with the Secondary until Jim is gone ...best case scenario is we get DeSean back and just out score everybody

We don’t know the whole scenario. Everything is just speculation.
1)we don’t know the eagles offer
2)we can’t force any team to trade with us

this team is old so draft picks are becoming more valuable. We NEED to hit on draft picks man. That’s my biggest concern above all else. Same with our defensive coaching

Back
Top Bottom