*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Watch Sid instantly become an All Pro with the pats next year lol

he’s been bad but Craig James (and essentially Maddox/Strap are ahead of him)

sounds more like Jimbo hates him than him actually being THAT BAD

Where did this Ertz slander come from? Prisoners of the moment man. Goedert is a baller but the whole point is to have 2 legit TEs. Of course I am all for receiving back premium talent at a premium position, but I don’t think Ertz can yield that.

Where did this Ertz slander come from? Prisoners of the moment man. Goedert is a baller but the whole point is to have 2 legit TEs. Of course I am all for receiving back premium talent at a premium position, but I don’t think Ertz can yield that.

let’s keep it funky. Eagles fan base is notorious for turning on the squad when they struggle lol. People on social media were ready to trade Miles Sanders like 3 games into his career because he wasn’t Saquan

Yea I know but it just seems kind of random to go at ertz. None of the receivers are playing well but the obvious ones are agholor Mack and JJ

for me, trading certain guys depends on this bills game this weekend.. and the price being offered

we know ertz was in a tough situation previously because jmatt was our top WR and couldnt open things up underneath for him.. well same situation now

but we wont be able to really really address our WRs til after the season when we need to make a couple of moves.. i meand sure we can call the broncos up for sanders and harris, but then we're patching and trading picks to take us how far really?

It’s not really slander, he hasn’t been producing. He’s had just as many drops as Agholor has had, obvious not as game changing but still drops. He’s the one who benefitted the most from Checkdown Carson last year. Now that more shots are being taken deep, there’s a report for more checkdowns

Ertz is still top 5 in receptions and yards for all tight ends. He’s doing his job. We had to expect coming off one of the greatest tight end seasons in history that he’d regress

Too many holes on this team...we have no explosive receivers....all dbs are trash...we need linebacker...we are 8 or 9 win team and that’s if we lucky....

going back to this from last night.. yea it looks like there was a small window to get this in over the top where you gotta make sure clear the front guys and give alshon a chance at it

Is it really Carson for bad placement or Alshon not 100%. Those are catches he made when he's "100%".

Yeah I think Alshon is still playing hurt. He made a way tougher catch than that in the Super Bowl. His jump looked awkward on that play

Is it really Carson for bad placement or Alshon not 100%. Those are catches he made when he's "100%".

could the throw have been better, probably.. but not sure how much better it could have gotten without a front or back angle of things, since it looks like a close window of what he has to clear because of the guys in front

also looked like alshon might have jumped early.. or maybe dude is playing hurt cause he looks like he's lumbering out there like an old dude

this is on schwartz, not on scandrick

1571693975260.png

Back
Top Bottom