*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Off-Season Thread: SCHEDULE IS OUT

Joined Aug 24, 2017
Nike always drops ugly AF NFL kicks. They need to just drop some AF1 IDs with team options like they did for the NBA and call it a day

Joined Dec 8, 2006
Man it's a weird feeling that pre-season is here already :lol:

Feels like it got here really fast

Joined Jul 17, 2010
I would cop that Philly Peg 36. It’s hard finding a decent looking shoe that represents the team. I think the best one I’ve saw was way back when Nike released a Shady Trainer.

Joined Mar 30, 2004
I would cop that Philly Peg 36. It’s hard finding a decent looking shoe that represents the team. I think the best one I’ve saw was way back when Nike released a Shady Trainer.
I have those Shady Huarache Free Shields. Lent them to one of my dad's friends a few years back and he gave them back like a week later with some yellow stains all over them :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Joined Mar 30, 2004
Love watching Goedert. Reminds me of Gronk a little bit, not scared of contact whatsoever.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now