*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Kessler is trash. We know what he is. Dude can’t get rid of the ball with all these weapons on the field. Let thorson and mccown play

I believe we’ll see a lot more touch throws and lofty passes from Wentz to the bigger guys. I’m hoping he picked that up after watching nick for a year

Vapor Untouchable Elite or Vapor Untouchable Limited?

It’s about that time I add a Wentz jersey lol

Don’t see Alshon being traded. I think it’s just a slow media day and they need to discuss something. Only way I could see it would be if it’s a multi player trade and we add someone and get a star caliber WR in return

Yea people were speculating because apparently some big name is in talks.. and so they looked at teams that played, the ones that regularly make moves and then movable contracts

I mean I know we like JJ, but he’s still a rookie WR

And I’m all for getting the young guys reps and saving the older guys for the long haul.. but that’s just making sure alshon, desean and ertz are there for the playoffs.. also sproles too from a returns standpoint

Also if peters is going get hurt I’d rather it be early enough so Dillard can get live reps quicker

Copped.

IMG_20190824_114534.jpg

I think that Alshon stuff is false off the strength of the fact that Eagles are real real tight lipped about their roster moves.

If Howie does something, it'll be out of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom