*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Holy hell Thorson is not ready in the slightest....

Yeah Howie might need to scoop up Sleeves or somebody :lol:

Sudfeld looked good though before he got hurt

I mean at least it’s not all season and was in the 1st preseason game, so he’s using rest of preseason to heal and we get to see whoever for couple games..

But yea that sucks.. it was his off hand thou, right?

Yeah his non-throwing hand so that's a relief.

Just gonna have to pray Carson stays safe this season :lol:

Not worried about Sudfeld. We’re obviously praying he’s healthy all 16 games but even if he manages to get hurt we’d hope it was mid-late season and Sudfeld would be back by then

Hard time seeing josh Adams making the team unless couple dudes get injured

Man I want a New Jersey this year and there isn’t really **** out there that has caught my eye. Wish Mitchell and ness had more authentics.

still very pissed there never was an authentic Alshon SB jersey.. i say this just about every time but i was so ready to drop the $350

still very pissed there never was an authentic Alshon SB jersey.. i say this just about every time but i was so ready to drop the $350
I bought one of the Alston replica sb jerseys and it was so huge I sold it on eBay. Still haven’t replaced it in the correct siZe. I got the Kelce sb champs jersey last year which is cool I guess, but like you I wish they were all authentics.

Closest we will probably get is whenever m&n does one.

I have both the Alshon and Kelce SB jerseys. Wish they were authentics but they're still sick. The Alshon might be my favorite jersey in the collection.

Rita's Italian Ice has a special Eagles flavor right now called Go Birds! It's alright.

IMG_20190809_205951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom