*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Crazy that Goedert is our backup TE and he would be ranked like 5-10 overall for his position if he played as a starter

I mean howie already a gawd.. but if dude pulls off something with big and anything other than a 1st, just start on the statue

Hell make him president of the damn country
Clowney can be had imo with one of the corners and mid round picks

IE Sul/Maddox/Sid + 2nd + 3rd

I’m probably the biggest Sid and Sul zealot in here and I’m letting either go with the quickness for Clowney lol

I think Texans want an OL so we’d probably have to give up a starring lineman and a pick or a rotation player

Give them big v and mills, both started in the super bowl...

upload_2019-8-14_21-56-27.gif

LIke what I saw from Mailata tonight. Didn't see him get beat all night. Also defensively, Daeshon Hall looks really damn good. Even apart from the sacks, hes showing a pretty nice repertoire of pass rush moves and counters. Sweat hasn't looked bad so far either but I'd be inclined to put Hall over him as the 4th DE at the moment.

Hopefully in a year we can use mailata as the swing tackle and then get dude involved in trick plays on offense.. so Dillard is the starting LT and we can use mailata as the extra tackle and use his athleticism to move him around

Back
Top Bottom