*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Sure, let’s cut an early round WR on a rookie deal who’s about to have a new OC and a WR coach

Fact of the matter is, y’all can trash him all you want. But we’re far better off if he pans out considering where we drafted him

Far as I’m concerned ward the only one we can count on.. Whatever we get from JJAW play wise and desean games played wise is bonus.. I don’t even expect alshon to play next year

Sure, let’s cut an early round WR who shouldn’t have been drafted in the 2nd round, runs funny, can’t get separation, couldn’t get on the field, couldn’t capitalize on his supposed strengths, who really sucks, who’s about to get more competition at the position next year than he had his rookie season.

Fact of the matter is, y’all can praise him all you want. But we’re far better off cutting him considering his production his rookie year and his trajectory moving forward.
Fixed. Not srs but kind of

Yea obviously we all hope JJ turns it around but come on. Ain’t nothing he did this season that was encouraging. If he was bout that he would’ve seized the opportunity he had in front of him.

CrolN3YXgAA8TYa.jpg

Also Lurie is still gunning for the Kelly green alts. Im
Down for it but it gotta be 90s era Reggie White/Randall or 70s era Jaws

I mean I like our all whites as we’ve been wearing them more. Wouldn’t mind seeing them use different combos like a white top with the black bottoms or green top with black bottoms.
need this combo back

514DD5AD-A37B-44DA-A7D5-ADE0E739B236.jpeg

I'm here for a new look all together, although I did like the slight color change once we actually moved to new Nike template.

Nah.. that were tinkering too much went from teal-ish to now what we have

wouldn’t mind if we went updates with green, black, silver and white as the color scheme and follow what the Vikings did.. update, but not a funky one like the bucs or something

and then have the throwbacks as a 4th jersey option like how Seahawks have that green one to go with their blues, whites and greys.. except our 3 would be Green, white and black

Back
Top Bottom