::: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington ******** 11/11 :::

phi.gif%20
6694s5k.jpg
was.gif

Skins-Eagles-11-11-DC.jpg
TV/Time: FOX/1 PM ET BETTERmedia.putfile.com/Week-10-vs-Philadelphia-My-Drink-and-My-********

WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

run the ball!! let's go skins!
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

Things will get so bad here in Philly if we dont win this game. I really don't know what will happen. I thought the Eagles would come out fired up ready to go last week against the Cowboys but that didn't happen. What reason is there for me to think it will happen this week?
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

Hey! Another game I have to miss.

I'm not seeing a W here for us. The offense, with the exception of Westbrook, is inept.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

******** have a tendency of losing to desperate teams...hopefully, they will come out with some passion and run the ball effectively....I want to see CP get another 30+ carries....

As I stated during their first matchup earlier in the year, depsite their individual records, these two teams are the worst in the NFC East by far. With that being said, I can't wait to see the Skins beat the Eagles. The Skins may have their issues, but Philly has been stinking it up all year and this Sunday will be no different. I'll be at tailgating and probably stay till about halftime at the game. Philly fans are going to be leaving with heavy hearts after this lose.

This is the number one rule for your set
In order to survive gotta learn to live with regrets!!

the costumes are back.

CP as Dance Instructor "Choo Choo"

Quote:
Asked if his costume was a message to the Eagles, he replied: "It's a message to the Washington ********, to go out and have fun. When you're having fun, you're winning. If the Washington ******** have fun, they have a chance to win. No message for the Philadelphia Eagles."

Speaking as "Choo Choo," Portis said: "It took 196 yards to give me hope that I can teach the boy how to dance. I'm going to teach that boy. Choo Choo. Choo Choo, right here.

"I hope he gets in the end zone. I'm going to teach him. I'm going to teach him, man, I'm going to teach."
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.
WASHINGTON ********

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

Once a character, always a character.

Should be a boring game, as almost all of Philly's games have been this year.
Considine is out for the year too.

W.. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM XBOX360
EAGLES LAKERS DODGERS

as previously stated, as long as CP gets his 30+ carries i see this game looking ugly for philly.

and it's about time we started seeing some characters

ill be out there, got box seats for this one too :pimp:
pimp.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

let's go skins!!!

by the way, could anyone send me the Skins sig and Wizards sig
frown.gif
.. gotta start back over

xcg11pinoYx., just highlight my sig, put it in your Sig box and align everything to your liking.

PS: Word of warning to anyone who has a little to no patience during the game (LOL, yeah that includes me) The filter is off now and bad words can be seen, sobe careful and don't get banned over that.

Click the HTML box next to the Spellcheck Box and then do it like you normally would...

I think Santana won't play and A.RE. is not 100%...Maybe B-Roid?
grin.gif

Ahh....thanks Gift....gotta get used to this whole new Yuku thing....this is like learning chinese

Inactives...

#38 - David Macklin
#53 - Marcus Washington
#62 - Mike Pucillo
#73 - Ryan Boschetti
#77 - Randy Thomas
#78 - Kevin Sampson
#89 - Santana Moss
#8 - Mark Brunell

Eagles

#28 - Correl Buckhalter
#32 - Marcus Paschal
#52 - Pago Togafau
#62 - Max Jean-Gilles
#66 - Kimo von Oelhoffen
#71 - Scott Young
#94 - Montae Reagor
#4 - Kevin Kolb

Wow our drive was killed by a penalty and then saved by a penalty.

EDIT: There damn safeties are 20 yards deep run the damn ball fat man.

smh.gif
Wow @ the refs. How are you gonna call that illegal contact? That had absolutely nothing to do with the play, he didn't even redirect his route, andthat kind of contact happens on pretty much EVERY play.

Back
Top Bottom