::: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington ******** 11/11 :::

Well I guess the Deadskins didn't come through today........
roll.gif
Brian Westbrook is a beast! Go Eagles!

It feels good not to be on the losing side of a close game. We lost 3 heartbreakers this year, I wasn't sure if my heart could take another one. Awesomejob by the defense they stepped up numerous times. Skins were moving the ball at will all game but in the 4th they tightened up and shut everything down.McNabb's stats look awesome but he really did not have that great of a game. Was not bad though and I saw some things I liked. Especially his running thathelped a lot. Good win we got the Dolphins next. They suck so hopefully we can get on our first win streak this season.

just came back after watching the game at a friends house..

5am6oody72, honestly I would like to say we lost the game because Sean T left and that bum Prioleau came in, or because Thrash got injured, etc..etc..

but let's face it, we'll never win with SO MANY penalties..ridiculous what happened today..

and c'mon, our Offense producing today, and our Defense crumbling??? if anything it should have been the other way around..
laugh.gif

these games we're "suppost" to win
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

just came back after watching the game at a friends house..

5am6oody72, honestly I would like to say we lost the game because Sean T left and that bum Prioleau came in, or because Thrash got injured, etc..etc..

but let's face it, we'll never win with SO MANY penalties..ridiculous what happened today..

and c'mon, our Offense producing today, and our Defense crumbling??? if anything it should have been the other way around..
laugh.gif

these games we're "suppost" to win
smh.gif

smh.gif

Yeah...good win, should be 5-5 hopefully after next week vs miami, then to foxboro
ohwell.gif
lol @ being able to make the smileys big

Yea I agree. Even though our defense didn't play well, we did stop them on a few occasions and then bailed them out with penalties. I didn't see the PIpenalty on the first drive, but from what I was told from somebody who replayed it, it was a really bad call. I also thought they had no business calling theillegal contact on the first drive either. But whatever, winners don't make excuses. I guess that's why we aren't winners.
laugh.gif
All we had to dowas score that last TD instead of kicking a field goal and the game was ours, so we pretty much had control of our own fate and couldn't get it done, sameas always.

im SO sick of this ******** team. this team has no identity at all. theres no bread and butter we can rely on. running game is average, passing game ismediocre, and i thought the defense was solid, but i cant even say that. and dont even get me started on the coaching staff. god if sean taylor is out for nextweek, i dont even wanna know what the dallas offense is going to do to us.

looks like Sean T is going to miss some time with his knee..and Thrash is on crutches.. no official word but wow, we are officially screwed..

no word on Taylor yet?? please dont let that man be gone for too long...were 5-4 goin into dallas..since we want to give the eagles the game..now were in aposition where if we lose this game..were in big trouble..bigger trouble then were already in...the nfc east isnt sendin 3 teams to the playoffs like we didlast year..not with the way the lions are playin..so we gotta get it together...

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/*******sinsider/2007/11/monday_afternoon_hback_6.html?nav=rss_blog

And Sean Taylor was barely moving around with his right leg pretty much immobiler and stiff as a board. It's a knee sprain and we'll get more info later in the day, but Sean told some teammates it doesn't look as good as hoped and seems like he will miss at least a few weeks. But again, we'll get the official word later.

SMFH.
frown.gif

^I disagree with that. Have you seen the Lions remaining schedule? I think they will end up with only 2 more wins. I can see 3 NFC East teams in the playoffsagain.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/*******sinsider/2007/11/monday_afternoon_hback_6.html?nav=rss_blog

And Sean Taylor was barely moving around with his right leg pretty much immobiler and stiff as a board. It's a knee sprain and we'll get more info later in the day, but Sean told some teammates it doesn't look as good as hoped and seems like he will miss at least a few weeks. But again, we'll get the official word later.

SMFH.
frown.gif

NOOOOOOOOO
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I really wanted to see us beat the ******** at full strength so I hope ST isn't out ... cuz I can just hear it now, "we didnt have ST blah blahblah" ...

^trust me even if we were at full strength we'd probably find someway to lose if we had a lead.

it starts with the coaching staff..giving joe gibbs the play calling in the red zone is absolutely absurd..draw play on 3rd and 7?!?!?! the penalties, burningtimeouts

not to mention Gibbs has stated on several occasions that our games will be decided by a small margin, and maybe even a single play.. *$&% that, you playto win, not to squeak by..this conservative $* kills me all the time.

Home for the weekend and struggled to stay up and watch the game from my hotel room. Thought the game was in hand, so I got real relaxed and ended up domed upand put to sleep...

It COULDN"T have been much time left in the game...

I wake up and find out we lost?

Un

Real.

Back
Top Bottom