Philadelphia Sneaker/Clothing Guide

a store right next to the samsun nike shop on south st. has the nike dunk hi and lo 1 pieces...i think its called benjamin lovell....looks like a high end shoe store but mixed in they have those, AF1 escapes, and a no liner dunk hi

yeh i seen them in that store over the weekend, kinda disapointed in person with the 1 piece his

Quote:
yeh i seen them in that store over the weekend, kinda disapointed in person with the 1 piece his

really???? when i saw them in person thats what made me buy them...im loving them...oh well we all have our own opinions

the dunk hi 1 pieces are the best lasers released since the first laser af1s. the ones that had the tag with the size.

any new sales lately? or upcoming?... i got this Sneaker Villa "10% off for Temple students" when SoleC o l l e c t e r put on a sneaker event at TU. don't know if its still good. no expiration date and i haven't tried it yet....

What's good on South St.? Last time I was up in Philly, I stopped at Afficial, and really liked it. Samsun, Olympia were weak. Anything reccomendful as I am going tonight?
TEAM PLATANO. TEAM DC/MD/VA. OG MEMBER #31

anybody know what stores are definately getting the DMP.. cause i live not too far from those stores and im tryna get at least 2 packs.. any help would be greatly appreciated
" i squeeze nipples like pimples just to get the pus.. get it.. "

Che your at Temple too? Do you stay on campus....Sneakervilla has the Penny IVs....I picked them up yesterday. Can't use that on the DMP, LOL
Let's Split a DMP Pack Size 7.5! Email me at Anisoul@gmail.com....Footpatrol Stabs for Sale Size 7....$185 or Best Offer

Does anyone one know where i can get some Levi's Shrink to FIts jeans in Philly...I checked the King of Prussia Mall....no one carries them
Thanks for the help

Afficial opens around 1pm or 2pm Tuesday through Sunday and by appointment only on Mondays. Last time i checked them out they didnt have much new kicks. (2 weeks ago)
The number is 215.627.3001.

Back
Top Bottom