Philadelphia Sneaker/Clothing Guide

Definitely not hard to get. I picked up mine on monday. I was downtown today and noticed City Blue across the convention center on market has them as well as a couple of mom and pop stores in the hoods.

I'm coming up this weekend and I'm looking to cop dunks and J's.....Im coming with the fam, so I know they are gonna wanna do the landmark deal, so I'm not going to have a lot of time, but any spots I should definetly check out?

landmarks eh ....

well the best store in philly is only five blocks from one of the biggest landmarks, the liberty bell. the liberty bell is at 5th and chestnut and afficial is at 5th and south (on 5th). you just walk straight south on 5th and it's on your right.

otherwise i wouldn't recommend going out of your way to any other stores. if you hit one olympia/kickusa/ubiq/samsun you've basically seen what every one has, nothing extraordinary.
****SIZE 13 HEADS****vintage penny 2, fab five barkleys, huarache light beams, hulks, blue hemps, aj5 black, aj5 white.fire red, aj9 white.black, aj1 silver, aj7 black.red, dunk haze hi .... all on ebay now!!!!

how good is that UBIQ store on walnut street, i never been in there im always used to goin to south street to get sneaks. is there selection good? and how are there prices? im typically into air forces

Where are the good Fitted shops in Philly? I haven't been in so long, that I forget, Lids in Gallery was the only one I know of, and I don't even know if it's there.
TEAM PLATANO. TEAM DC/MD/VA. OG MEMBER #31

a good fitted shop in philly.

i go to total sport on sout street i forget the adress. but they got a full wall of fitteds all hot @#%$

anybody know where to get Levi 501 STF's in Philly?
Ohh and i'm not a window shopper...

NTer spotting at King Of Prussia

Saw a dude with Unions who works at Journeys, 2 dudes with De la Soul's, one asian, other black wit his shorty, and then some dude had a ny fitted quentin tarantino tee and some air trainer 91s

philly is different since last time i went in march last year
TEAM PLATANO. TEAM DC/MD/VA. OG MEMBER #31

Quote:
Saw a dude with Unions who works at Journeys, 2 dudes with De la Soul's, one asian, other black wit his shorty, and then some dude had a ny fitted quentin tarantino tee and some air trainer 91s

did one of them have a mo-hawk?

anyone know where I can find the brazil AM95's in the philly area?
"Each day is another chance to do the things I could've...
...done the day before, but didn't and known I should've" --Phonte of Little Brother

Back
Top Bottom