Philippines Soccer Jersey???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I cant find my size! :frown:
frown.gif

there's also a Mizuno store in libis. Next to club six fifty, and the other outlet stores you can try your luck there

Added info, 2XL in these jerseys is only 50 inches around the chest, instead of the normal 52 inches. Guy at the MOA shop told me, "Sir, Japanese size kasi".
laugh.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

^I should be looking for a XXL then...thanks for that tip!

Peace
F Sharp005
It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

Well, I guess getting the jersey was a pipe dream in the end. Mizuno, two weeks after putting in a reservation for one jersey, were then all out of stock. Also according to their website, they'll be getting in some cotton version of the team shirt, but whatever.

Peace
F Sharp005

There's still hope. When I picked up my FR III's in Nike Park Serendra I passed by Mizuno and to find they had the RP jerseys in white. The guy in the counter said they received 1 piece per size and when I got there someone got the Medium one earlier.

All the Mizuno stores that I've been to have the second version of the jerseys...looks better than before as they have smaller PFF logos. They also havethe jackets....jerseys are Php1995 and jackets are Php2995...try Trinoma and Megamall
happy.gif
Hurry, I think they're selling fast...

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

White/red and red/white versions are now out.
What's up mang? How you been? Any pictures of the said jerseys?

Am okay bro. Nothing much going on down here. Here are pics of the jerseys:

I do not have pics of the jackets. They are colored white with dark blue trims. Sold as sets only, paired with pants. I forgot the price of the pants. Addthat to the price of the jacket and you have the set price.

Just got lucky...met up with my boys Phil & James Younghusband and they were kind enough to give their game worn jerseys
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom