Philippines Soccer Jersey???

NT'ers,

Is the current Philippines soccer jersey (sponsored by mizuno) available in stores? If possible, can any NT'ers in the Philippines help me get one? I'm located in Germany.

Kindly let me know and, if so, how much they cost.

Regards,
F Shapr005
It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

i dint even know the pi had a soccer team pics?
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I think the ASEAN Football Cup (or somthing) is going on right now. They're pics up on the website.

Peace
F Sharp005

The Philippine soccer jersey's are available at the Mizuno headquarters in Magallanes. Stocks are running out so get em asap. :smokin
smokin.gif

SRP is 1,995 pesos

CarlofromdaPI:

How much is that approx. in US$?

Does the Mizuno HQ's have a website to purchase from?

Thanks,
F Sharp005

Nevermind, I found the website and contacted them directly. Hopefully they respond soon.

Peace
F Sharp005

Thanks for the info.

What are normal office hours in PI? I may also call them.

Peace
F Sharp005

^ I don't know their store hours...

Mizuno Headquarters
BMG CENTRE
2/F BMG Centre, Paseo de Magallanes
Commercial Centerm Makati City
757.3160 local 850

Quote:
The Philippine soccer jersey's are available at the Mizuno headquarters in Magallanes. Stocks are running out so get em asap.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Team Philippines
Member No.58

I sent Mizuno Philippines an email two days ago but they haven't replied yet.

Peace
F Sharp005

i decided to make a short visit to mizuno magallanes and take pics of the jerseys.
price 1995

i didnt ask about their stocks but they had quite a few on display

anyway whats a thread with out pics?

dsc02569wk0.jpg

dsc02570ob4.jpg

Okay, I just got off the phone with a Mizuno Marketing Rep. in Manila.

The jerseys are still available from Mizuno. They have both in stock. She asked if I wanted to reserve one and I reserved the blue one. She took down my name.

I asked if she received my email inquiry and she did. She hadn't replied yet because Mizuno are still taking orders and reserving them for customers (I guess those who call in, like me).

She doesn't know how much shipping will cost to Munich, Germany (where I'm located) and what forms of payment are accepted yet. I also didn't bother asking about shipping times, since they don't know the above two yet.

I also asked if I needed to fill out some purchase form. She said I didn't need to, I just needed to leave my name and what size/style I wanted.

If you have any further questions, I guess you can email her directly. I didn't get her first name: ncoromina@mizuno.ph

Hope this helps.

Peace
F Sharp005

Im still waiting to hear from Mizuno. Has anyone gotten any information or heard from them yet about shipping to outside the PI to the US. I hope my cousin can get me a few.
TEAMAMFAM​
Looking for Atmos, Green Monster AM95s or any AM 95 size 8
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

The Mizuno rep. didn't give me any info regarding international shipping. I'm also waiting on her to reply to my inquiry.

If there are any PI NT'ers who would be willing to help those who want to purchase one, please let us know!

Peace
F Sharp005

RE: size i think they go up to XL because if memory serves me right thats the biggest size i saw. but i think they run loose. i normally get XL for my football jerseys and the medium one of the mizuno's were just right

i can probably check just to make sure (the store isnt that far from where i have my OJT) i'll try and let you guys know ASAP

My cousin called up Mizuno and this is what he said " They only have the blue in large
left. The white one is in small and XL." I guess there is no hope in getting this outside of the PI unless they read our emails and reserved our sizes.
TEAMAMFAM​
Looking for Atmos, Green Monster AM95s or any AM 95 size 8
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

^Thanks for the update.

I'm contemplating calling Mizuno again to see what the delay is....

Peace
F Sharp005

The Mizuno shop in Mall of Asia has some of these. I was there yesterday and they no longer had the XL and 2XL of the blue. I did not check the whites.

The better option, for you guys abroad, is to ask your relatives to check out the Mizuno shops in the malls. Although, the guy at MOA told me that not all shops got these jerseys, and only a limited number were produced - 100 pieces. If they find your color and size, they can just mail the items to you.

I was also at Serendra yesterday, there are no Philippine jerseys in the Mizuno shop there.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

^Thanks again for the update.

I don't have close relatives in the Philippines who could help me out.

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom