Phillies being eliminated from the postseason APPRECIATION. vol Mets fans, let's celebrate

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Cliff%2BLee%2BPhiladelphia%2BPhillies%2Bv%2BArizona%2Ba3trJR8pVmjl.jpg

So much for going BACK to the team that traded you away to Seattle. He should have been a Yankee, he has to know it now. Philly has no bats

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Cliff%2BLee%2BPhiladelphia%2BPhillies%2Bv%2BArizona%2Ba3trJR8pVmjl.jpg

So much for going BACK to the team that traded you away to Seattle. He should have been a Yankee, he has to know it now. Philly has no bats

My dude should've stayed with the Rangers.
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

SUPER TEAMS DON'T WIN!!!!!!!!!. Look for Detroit and St.Louis in the world series with Detroit winning in 6

So happy to see no east coast, west coast, or Chicago teams left.

funny fans of teams that cant beat the phillies or fans of teams that straight collapse at the smell of the playoffs have to feast off of the phillies losing. mets will stink for the next ten years, and the braves are the braves. Phillies will be back in it next year. granted they got knocked out this year, but i could bet my money that next year they will be right back in it. Congrats to the Cards. another team that got hot at the right time.

It seems that this is now the recipe for winning a world series. Think in 08 Phillies werent close to the best team in the league, but got hot. Sf not even close to the best team just got hot. Now the cardinals have a legit shot of winning this year basically going off the fire of a hot streak.

I'm still in shock that the phillies lost in round one. I say sign prince and trade howard hes a straight female acting like he broke his leg after grounding out

Originally Posted by John2st

funny fans of teams that cant beat the phillies or fans of teams that straight collapse at the smell of the playoffs have to feast off of the phillies losing.

KLCblog138.PNG

the phillies are frauds. what do the mets have to do with this?

to be honest before 2007 there was probably about 2-3 phillies fans on here altogether. their fanbase was nonexistent and it must be pretty cool being the first team to 10,000 losses in professional sports.

end of the day the phillies are the modern day 90's braves. they got about 1-2 more years left and if they don't win again it's going to be coulda woulda shoulda. how they didn't win the world series this year with that pitching lineup is hilarious.

funny fans of teams that cant beat the phillies or fans of teams that straight collapse at the smell of the playoffs have to feast off of the phillies losing. mets will stink for the next ten years, and the braves are the braves. Phillies will be back in it next year. granted they got knocked out this year, but i could bet my money that next year they will be right back in it. Congrats to the Cards. another team that got hot at the right time.

It seems that this is now the recipe for winning a world series. Think in 08 Phillies werent close to the best team in the league, but got hot. Sf not even close to the best team just got hot. Now the cardinals have a legit shot of winning this year basically going off the fire of a hot streak.

I'm still in shock that the phillies lost in round one. I say sign prince and trade howard hes a straight female acting like he broke his leg after grounding out

What does wining 100+ game in the regular season mean if you !!%% it the bed in the playoffs.
Two straight years they get home field advantage and do nothing.

Who do you lose to next year at home?

Does Ryan Howard strikeout or ground out to end the game?

Spoiler [+]
not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I see that this post has a few guys pretending to know what they're talking about.
30t6p3b.gif

who is this pointed at?

and second of all i live 5 minutes from stadium and have had season tickets since 04. I just dont come on NT and boast about my sports team, because its an endless arguement that never gets anywhere. And no ones tears are delicious, but when you have to go out of your way to make a thread about ANOTHER team losing it makes you a straight weirdo and gets quite annoying. And the mets have nothing to do with this thread except that the title says mets fans rejoice. You should learn how to read

and I still dont get the point of bringing up the 10k loss thing. they been around for 128 years, and it means zero to the current team.. NOTHING AT ALL.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
Not you...Going on the offensive has blinded you. I was in agreement with your post.

haha my bad its just these clowns around here just wait for the phillies and yankees to lose because theyre teams are trash.

Well, everyone knows the Yankees, BoSox, and Phillies of the world. When they fail, people get to feel like they're able to say "I told you so," even though half those people didnt watch more than one inning of baseball all year.

I'm a fan of the game. Just happen to live 5 minutes from stadium and was brought up a Phillies fan. I was there when they were terrible so i can brag and boast all I want now. Phillies fans deserve it after 9 years of the trash they displayed from 95 till 04. Out of the playoffs or not they are still the best team. But in baseball the best team rarely wins. Too long of a season. I rather of them sneak in the playoffs like every other team that wins

The Cards won but just because people don't post about the Phils don't mean they aren't fans. Why post on here when there isn't even even a thread or more than 10 cats that's post on the Phills. That's being said I hope the Cards get smoked and beyond that it is what it is hope we can cone back next year bigger and better.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

mets will stink for the next ten years

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cliff, come to the Yankees
frown.gif
FALSE

As I said earlier, the Mets are coming for that *** in 2015, by 2014 we'll be a young team on the rise. Ya heard it here first, do don't try to jump on the bandwagon three years from now. Because I know, most of NT'ers are frontrunners anyway. 

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

mets will stink for the next ten years

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cliff, come to the Yankees
frown.gif
FALSE

As I said earlier, the Mets are coming for that *** in 2015, by 2014 we'll be a young team on the rise. Ya heard it here first, do don't try to jump on the bandwagon three years from now. Because I know, most of NT'ers are frontrunners anyway. 

good luck with that... then they will just blow a september lead and choke again.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the only team that has any shot is the nationals.

Back
Top Bottom