**PHILLY EAGLES OFF-SEASON THREAD** DRAFT TIME

Our defense + Hot Mike Vick = Big win for yall. 
ohwell.gif

(...and I'm usually still very optimisic about the Skins early in the year...however after these last two games and looking ahead to our October schedule...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by TheGift23

ohwell.gif
I hope so, but I know McNabb is going to have that whole team pumped up and ready to go out there and play hard.
On another note, I think I have to work during the game.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

ohwell.gif
I hope so, but I know McNabb is going to have that whole team pumped up and ready to go out there and play hard.
On another note, I think I have to work during the game.
frown.gif

Ugly win today, but of course, I'll take it.

So many injuries everywhere. :/ Def underestimated that 49ers team. They don't deserve to be 0-5. Sucks for them.

Looking on, Vick might be back for next weeks game against the Falcons. Only time will tell.

Where everybody at?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Ugly win today, but of course, I'll take it.

So many injuries everywhere. :/ Def underestimated that 49ers team. They don't deserve to be 0-5. Sucks for them.

Looking on, Vick might be back for next weeks game against the Falcons. Only time will tell.

Where everybody at?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

dunlap got abused tonight.. I would rather take a chance on austin howard and see if he can transfer the success he had in the preseaon to the regular season

peters is a walking penalty.. and dunlap just can't cut it.. we'll have to go heavy Oline and D in the draft (no suprise).. but I would really like to find out if we found a diamond in the rough with howard

don't forget peters was undrafted coming out as well

dunlap got abused tonight.. I would rather take a chance on austin howard and see if he can transfer the success he had in the preseaon to the regular season

peters is a walking penalty.. and dunlap just can't cut it.. we'll have to go heavy Oline and D in the draft (no suprise).. but I would really like to find out if we found a diamond in the rough with howard

don't forget peters was undrafted coming out as well

Good win last night. Hopefully Vick will be able to return next week against his old team. Good to see that Celek was able to past those concussion test as well.

Good win last night. Hopefully Vick will be able to return next week against his old team. Good to see that Celek was able to past those concussion test as well.

Our O-Line is an embarrassment to the sport of football, it is just pitiful how bad our left tackles have been all season long. I'm thankful Kolb was able to get us this win but hopefully Vick can come back next week. LeSean has got to stop that fumbling cuz he's become a great between the tackles runner in 1 year, very impressed with his abilities thus far I can only dream about what he could do behind a good offensive line
laugh.gif

I'm still disappointed that Kolb flat out CANNOT get Desean Jackson the ball, I don't know what the problem is but our coordinators need to take a look at some Cowboys film and see how they are able to get Miles Austin the ball with short passes and quick screens, I know Desean ain't the greatest route runner but they have thrown ZERO screen passes his way all year
30t6p3b.gif

Our O-Line is an embarrassment to the sport of football, it is just pitiful how bad our left tackles have been all season long. I'm thankful Kolb was able to get us this win but hopefully Vick can come back next week. LeSean has got to stop that fumbling cuz he's become a great between the tackles runner in 1 year, very impressed with his abilities thus far I can only dream about what he could do behind a good offensive line
laugh.gif

I'm still disappointed that Kolb flat out CANNOT get Desean Jackson the ball, I don't know what the problem is but our coordinators need to take a look at some Cowboys film and see how they are able to get Miles Austin the ball with short passes and quick screens, I know Desean ain't the greatest route runner but they have thrown ZERO screen passes his way all year
30t6p3b.gif

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles coach Andy Reid says defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season.

A league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Bunkley tore a ligament in his elbow.

Bunkley was injured in Philadelphia's 27-24 win at San Francisco on Sunday night. Reid revealed the extent of Bunkley's injury on his radio show Monday night on WIP-AM.

Bunkley was the 14th overall pick in the first round of the 2006 draft. He had nine tackles this season.

In other injury news, quarterback Michael Vick (ribs), left tackle Jason Peters (knee), cornerbackAsante Samuel (concussion) and wide receiver Riley Cooper (concussion) are uncertain for the upcoming game against Atlanta.

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles coach Andy Reid says defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season.

A league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Bunkley tore a ligament in his elbow.

Bunkley was injured in Philadelphia's 27-24 win at San Francisco on Sunday night. Reid revealed the extent of Bunkley's injury on his radio show Monday night on WIP-AM.

Bunkley was the 14th overall pick in the first round of the 2006 draft. He had nine tackles this season.

In other injury news, quarterback Michael Vick (ribs), left tackle Jason Peters (knee), cornerbackAsante Samuel (concussion) and wide receiver Riley Cooper (concussion) are uncertain for the upcoming game against Atlanta.

So far... 
pimp.gif
 Run defense needs to come along!
[h3]2010 OVERALL NFL RANKINGS[/h3]
[h4]PASSING YDS[/h4]

246.08thOverall

[h4]RUSHING YDS[/h4]

134.38thOverall

[h4]OPP PASSING YDS[/h4]

198.39thOverall

[h4]OPP RUSHING YDS[/h4]

115.722ndOverall