Philly heads recommend me some spots...

Im going to be dorming at Rutgers-Camden its like 15 minutes away from philly so I want to know whats good around this area. Clubs, sneaker spots and barbershops. Also where can I get Cheese Steak sandwiches. Im going to need a new barber and some sneaker spots to cop the latest Tier-0 or Urban releases that are going to be coming up.-
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

No i cant recommed you some spots becuz im not from philly n i dont kno any spots in philly lol
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

South Street(Alot of shoe spots down this strip), The Gallery mall. WTHN. Pats and Jims Cheesteaks are :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM iSketch
I don't draw words, i flat out Spell them
PHILA 76ERS
The Future Is Now
Amundson - Byars - Carney - Dalembert - Green - Hill - Hunter - Iguodala
Jones - Korver - Miller - Ollie - Randolph - Ja. Smith -Williams - Young

Go to 15th and walnut for UBIQ they have a great store, and while on south street go to afficial as well its right off 4th and south past the gap
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

Thanks Im mostly interested in Stussy, H &M, a nice place for kicks is Afficial any good? And how crazy does it get down there for sneakers If not ill just cop the aquas around here before I leave.
THE JOKER GANG

afficial is nice, they mostly just put in the hot stuff right in the store they dont have a nike account but they get the goods, they have a bbc account, ubiq has stussy, theres a few H&M's in the city. philly doesnt really get crazy for releases, craziest i have seen it was camping for grapes at ubiq this year 13 people strong with a shortage of kicks but it wasnt crazy earliest dudes showed up was 1:00 am store opened at 10 am i got there at about 6:00 am and i was 12th in line so you never know in philly ususally everything not super hyped or limited is easy to get
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

I normally get Jordans from Kicks USA. They have about 10 locations throughout Philadelphia. I'm new into the Jordan game, but I've never had any trouble getting any Jordans but once. I had to go to another store to pick up the True Blue Spiz'ikes in my size at another location. H&M's are also in just about every mall. And as far as Cheesesteaks, spots that are open after midnight are usually the best ones. They know when we get them munchies!

Quote:
craziest i have seen it was camping for grapes at ubiq this year 13 people strong with a shortage of kicks but it wasnt crazy earliest dudes showed up was 1:00 am store opened at 10 am i got there at about 6:00 am and i was 12th

I got to the Gallery at 6am and was 1st in line for the Grapes at Ubiq.

Aquas will be extremely easy to get.

Pats is my favorite cheesesteak place.

Yo I also need some good barbershops I get a shapeup every week and a haircut every 3 weeks
THE JOKER GANG

^^

I would but I suck at that @#%$ last time i tried it i cut my cheek with the blade

Any clubs or something to hit up today Im already at my campus and its kind of boring do alot of people hit up philly like at 12 I wanted to go last night but If I went and it was dead then I would have the only stoneface on the way back home
THE JOKER GANG

I do not @#%$ with wiz on my @#%$ at all. Its american or nothing.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

yeah I passed by gallery yest and its pretty good. Ubiq is aight I thought it would be something like NYC though but its not.
THE JOKER GANG

Back
Top Bottom