Philly The Kidd's Lil' Somethin' *Vol. I'm only 7!!!*

Well, not a whole lot here but that makes it easier to make a collection post.....so here we go. oh ya, I'm only 7....I pay for all of my own shoes.

JORDANS

*Clockwise back to front: XIII white/neutral, XIII blue/flint, III FR, III flips, XII black/white, VIII aquas

VARIOUS NIKES

*Clockwise back to front: Penny IV, AF1 low Ethiopian Clowns, Dunk high Thing, AM90 Phoenix/Nash, AM90 Mr. Fantastic, Dunk SB Purple Pigeon

BEATERS (couple are going to goodwill)

*Back Row left to right: Reebok The Answer Lite, XVII low white/baby blue, Jordan Team 1 UNC
*Middle Row left to right: Zoom Kobe I blackout, Jumpman pro quick white/ultramarine, Tbug silver/neon
*Front Row left to right: Nike Tuned Air?, Air Zoom GP black/neon, Jumpman Team J

HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (5-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (6-1)-

the young'n has got some heat! you spend your birthday money wisely...

Do i spot fake XIs in the pics????
Team AM FAM

love the 12's....nice collection keep it up

but damn you're only 7 w/ over 2000 posts and a size 10.5-11 shoe....you'd better be dunkin on people by age 10

I dont think those are fake XI's...I think those are White/Red B'loyals...hope im right
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

actually, those are fakes....i thought someone would pick that up...got em back in the day when I didn't know any better.
HEAT SEEKER

Quote:
oh ya, I'm only 7
:wow:
eek.gif
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

nice playoff 12's and GP
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

I'm not really 7....that was a joke. you know...all the kids like "I'm only 14"....

HEAT SEEKER

Quote:
how tall are you at 7? your feet are already size 10.5/11? you're gonna be really tall
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Good stuff for a 7 y/o :smile:
smile.gif
! I remember when I was your age Kidd, still kickin' it in BATA's!!

ok

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

nice collection, those are one of my favorite pairs of XIIIs
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

roll.gif
roll.gif
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

hahahahahaha comedy

i thought maybe it would have been a dad posting his kids collection then i seen the shoes and got the joke.. haha

nice!

Back
Top Bottom