Philly.....vol. no words to describe this....

sick.gif

[h1] Police: Phillies Fan Assaults, Vomits on Cop and Family [/h1] [h2]Man and 11-year-old daughter were intentionally thrown up on by fan, police say[/h2] [h5]By VINCE LATTANZIO [/h5]
A man is behind bars after allegedly assaulting an off-duty Easton police captain and his two daughters at Citizens Bank Park.

Capt. Michael Vangelo and his 16- and 11-year-old girls drove down from the Lehigh Valley to watch the Phillies take on the Washington Nationals Wednesday night when the alleged assault occurred, police said.

Vangelo, 43, says from the moment his family took their seats, a group of unruly men starting disturbing anyone near them.

"They were yelling vulgarities, obscene language," Vangelo said Thursday.

Vangelo and his older daughter asked the men to stop, but that seemed to just cause more trouble, he said.

"I had beer thrown on me and water and then one individual started spitting at the back of my daughter's chair and he actually spit on my 11-year-old daughter," he said.

Vangelo went to report the men to ushers, who promptly ejected them from the game. The man says everything seemed fine until another fan got involved.

That fan -- identified by police as Matthew Clemmens of Cherry Hill, N.J. -- was sitting with another, unrelated group of fans who were also disciplined for acting out when he allegedly did what Vangelo describes as the "most disgusting thing" he's ever seen.

Clemmens, 21, positioned himself behind the 11-year-old's chair, stuck his fingers down his throat and vomited on the girl and her father, police said.

Rest of Article

Forgot this:
Spoiler [+]
Matthew+Clemmens.jpg

After defending my city in the S&T forum, I can't do it anymore.

Stuff like this is disrespectful as hell I hope dude gets beat up

Originally Posted by eeibaby

After defending my city in the S&T forum, I can't do it anymore.

Stuff like this is disrespectful as hell I hope dude gets beat up

check the spoiler...he got his....

- Citizens Bank Park - seating capacity 43,000 (give or take)

- With such a large gathering of humans, many intoxicated, you're bound to have a few dissidents who spoil the reputation/fun for the quality citizens.  It's unfortunate, but happens in every city.

- In case you didn't know, our fans are notoriously insane; but I love that!

- Think the Phillies phans are bad, hit up an Eagles game...cheap seats in particular
nerd.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
.  Spend more for your tickets (the area right behind home plate) get a separate entrance and better security
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
I've spent a lot of time in philly, but I have never encountered people like this.
i've also been to citizens bank park and never seen this

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
pulser2.gif
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td][/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]
277532030_2d0bc3ca71.jpg

4446581544_5f98678cf9.jpg

E-a-g-l-e-s, eagles!!!!

E-a-g-l-e-s, eagles!!!!

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
pulser2.gif
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td][/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]
260155351_4fe2d53c13.jpg

The fan was from JERSEY. Jersey Philly sports fans tend to OD like they have something to prove since they're out of state. I'm not the biggest fan of people in my city but South Jersey folks...something is wrong with them.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

The fan was from JERSEY. Jersey Philly sports fans tend to OD like they have something to prove since they're out of state. I'm not the biggest fan of people in my city but South Jersey folks...something is wrong with them.

Cherry Hill is like 5 miles from Philly. 

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
pulser2.gif

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td][/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

E-a-g-l-e-s, eagles!!!!

E-a-g-l-es, agles!!!!

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
pulser2.gif

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td][/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2h37yva.gif

I really enjoyed Philly when I was there, dont think I'd mind living there for a short period of time.

Back
Top Bottom