PHOENIX SUNS will start the season 24-0....

This post went bad because the starter didn't even give a reason or at least show the schedule. I believe this may be the suns year. I don't hate the suns I just hate one of thier fans.

I just wish my fo could put together a squad with as much talent as the suns.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
i never understand why there's so much hate on a team like the Phoenix Suns?
because of arrogant and biased fans who wish death on opposing teams players and make stupid predictions like this 24-0 bs and if the suns lose, fans blame it on the refs and won't admit the better team just won... the team itself is fine.. their fans bug me which makes me hate the team.
Quote:
Yall act like spurs/mavs are wayyy much better. Mavs, we're better then.
Cebu Boxing
Gorres, Banal, Bautista, Amonsot, Penalosa
TEAMSANDIEGO C H ARG E R S

off shawn marion ALONE this will not happen. you know dude is gonna make um lose just so they can trade him..
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Quote:
off shawn marion ALONE this will not happen. you know dude is gonna make um lose just so they can trade him..
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
13: @ NBDL (blowout W)
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down
MIAMI HEAT
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

Quote:
the team itself is fine.. their fans bug me which makes me hate the team.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

ok so they are going to beat all those teams and THEN lose to washington, who has made no offseason moves and struggled tonight against the pacers who are not going to do much this year.... riiiiight....

*Insert Tim Duncan Pic Here*
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
THEN lose to washington, who has made no offseason moves and struggled tonight against the pacers who are not going to do much this year.... riiiiight....
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

^ Yet winning 18 straight before that is plausible?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Quote:
i never understand why there's so much hate on a team like the Phoenix Suns? Yall act like spurs/mavs are wayyy much better. Mavs, we're better then.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Quote:
^ Yet winning 18 straight before that is plausible?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Quote:
honestly, ive lived throughtout AZ for 15 of my 21 years and i can honestly (not just some NT hatin) hated the fans of the suns since i was in 2nd/3rd grade when i moved to Peoria az.

The fans (the ones i have encountered) have appeared delusional, fair weathered, racist, A!!holes. ANd ive thought the racist thing since i was a young dude.

S!!! my punk A!! teacher (4th grade, Ms. Gentry, Oasis elem school) gave me bad marks on a fictional book i wrote cause Shaq beat Sir Charles in a one on one game.

till this day, i bet she still believes the F!!!!!n gorilla with his crazy dunks loosened the rims before Shaq ripped that MuthaF!!!!!!! down.

sorry for the rant but this Ms Gentry B!!!! was a damn Zodogg in female teacher form.

how zodogg pisses yall off, this woman did me and i was like 9 and it still bothers me. F!!! that b!!! and if anyone can help me find her so i can express my feelings to her, please PM me.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Quote:
If your grammar was as poor in 4th grade as it is now it's really not so difficult to understand why she gave you a poor grade
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Suns fans boast as if they've won five championships in the past decade. Every year is an excuse one after another. Even Charles Barkley once said Suns fans are the biggest homer in sports and are always making excuses.
/// IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING///​

Quote:
Suns fans boast as if they've won five championships in the past decade.

When have we ever said that? If you're going to talk @#%$ at least make some sense.

Quote:
Every year is an excuse one after another.

You've gotta admit...we have had some pretty unlucky breaks. Moreso than any other NBA team.

Quote:
Even Charles Barkley once said Suns fans are the biggest homer in sports and are always making excuses
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

they can win go 82-0 and theyd stiLL get beat in the postseason oh and zodogg/stat/Lute...get out of Laker threads we dont need your biased hatered on the Lakers pLease do ALL OF US LAKER FANS A FAVOR...u dont see us Laker fans posting stupid crap on your suns threads

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i never understand why there's so much hate on a team like the Phoenix Suns?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because of arrogant and biased fans who wish death on opposing teams players and make stupid predictions like this 24-0 bs and if the suns lose, fans blame it on the refs and won't admit the better team just won... the team itself is fine.. their fans bug me which makes me hate the team.
Quote:

Yall act like spurs/mavs are wayyy much better. Mavs, we're better then.

because the Spurs are better, last i check they are defending champs

co-sign...right on target there dako
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

this is there last year to have a really good chance to make the finals imo even tho its still a slim chance.
Team Pacific Northwest​
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Don't just make up stuff and post it like you know what you're talking about.

First off, Barkley said he didn't listen to sports radio in Arizona during a segment with Jim Rome when the Suns were getting pounded by the Spurs in the playoffs a couple years ago because of the constant whining from Suns fans. Secondly, you telling me a thread stating that the team will go 24-0 is not boasting?

Quote:
First off, Barkley said he didn't listen to sports radio in Arizona during a segment with Jim Rome when the Suns were getting pounded by the Spurs in the playoffs a couple years ago because of the constant whining from Suns fans.
Here's a link to the show that Chuck is on

Quote:
Secondly, you telling me a thread stating that the team will go 24-0 is not boasting?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

NBA any random team could beat a better team on any given night

Exactly my point. Barkley says a lot of outlandish stuff but I remember him saying that when Suns fans were on a gripe when Joe Johnson was hurt with the eye injury against the Spurs. They believe they wouldve won if he was healthy for the whole series because he was lighting Bowen up with basically one eye.

From an unbiased perspective, how have the Suns not been unlucky in the playoffs?

05'-they wouldve lost anyways, but JJ is virtually out for the WCF

06'-no amare, raja is hurt, still take it to 6 games

07'-amare suspended due to cheap shot by horry, still almost win game 5, and if they win that series the NBA title is easily theirs.

Sometimes all your hate for ZoDogg makes you all hate the Suns so bad you dont realize they are pretty damn good. and again this year, its tim duncan, and ONLY tim duncan that stands in their way for a title.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Back
Top Bottom