PHOENIX SUNS will start the season 24-0....

Quote:
Sometimes all your hate for ZoDogg makes you all hate the Suns so bad you dont realize they are pretty damn good.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Quote:
It probably won't happen, but it's not really impossible looking at our early schedule.
:lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

24-0?

Not going to happen.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Well in that case, the Toronto Raptors will go 34-0, breaking the all time winning streak held by the LA Lakers. I mean, with that judgement, its not impossible.... :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

i wouldnt be surprised if seattle beats them today....
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

24-0 :rofl:
roll.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"My swagger was phenomenal" -Gilbert Arenas​

heres the thing zodogg knows hes an extremist fan.... but really is there anything wrong with that?

id much rather that than some bandwagon fake fan word to bill simmons rules of being a sports fan.

He stands up for what he believes in but homie does mad exaggerate and puts down other teams waayyyy to much... the team names are mad corny... but he also does know what hes talkin about most of the time unlike soo many other people on niketalk who have zero nba history knowledge and insist that kobe is better than mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
unlike soo many other people on niketalk who have zero nba history knowledge and insist that kobe is better than mike
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

^ because they find 5 straight games of scoring 50 in five straight games is more impressive than 7 straight triple doubles.... because they think that scoring 81 against a defensively horrible raptors team is more impressive than scoring 63 in the boston garden in the PLAYOFFS
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
1: @ Seattle (W)
2: vs. LAL (blowout W)
3: vs. CLE (blowout W)
4: @ Charlotte (blowout W)
5: @ ATL (W)
6: @ MIA (W)
7: @ ORL (W)
8: vs. NYK (blowout W)
9: vs. CHI (close W)
10: @ HOU (close W)
11: @ Suckramento (blowout W)
12: vs. LAC (close W - those douches always give us trouble)
13: @ NBDL (blowout W) :rofl:
roll.gif
THEFUTURE

Quote:
I remember him saying on TNT that he loves Phx but their fans are like a "cult" and you can't say anything negative about the Suns.....

like that is something only phoenix fans do. try saying something bad about the lakers/raiders in LA. or in any city with a halfway decent team

charles is great but he's not exactly the smartest man in the world.

hahah is this a joke..?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
^ because they find 5 straight games of scoring 50 in five straight games is more impressive than 7 straight triple doubles.... because they think that scoring 81 against a defensively horrible raptors team is more impressive than scoring 63 in the boston garden in the PLAYOFFS
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

thats a horrible comparision considering the fact that babe and bonds played MANY YEARS APART...... jordan came back to the league at almost damn 40 and dropped 50 and 45 back to back... There is not a big year difference between them.....

Its not about era and witnessing in this case... its about ignorance or else i would agree with you
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

looks like your little theory is going down in flames. Suns down 7 late 3rd in the first game. I hope u look like a fool.
Team Grizzlies

Durant is crazy :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Back
Top Bottom