Phone advice. No more T-Mobile

Joined Jun 4, 2009
Im over my unlocked iPhone for t-mobile so I'm switching over to AT&T or verizon and gettin the 4 (yes I'm aware the 5 is coming out)I'm not convinced on neither yet so can anyone explain the differences between them If it's any help I text and surf the interwebz frequently

Joined Mar 31, 2007
Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Im over my unlocked iPhone for t-mobile so I'm switching over to AT&T or verizon and gettin the 4 (yes I'm aware the 5 is coming out)I'm not convinced on neither yet so can anyone explain the differences between them If it's any help I text and surf the interwebz frequently
Go verizon. AT-T is
  Also #%** an iPhone, get an Android phone

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Go verizon. AT-T is
  Also #%** an iPhone, get an Android phone
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Joined Mar 2, 2010
i would get verizon if you can afford spending a little extra per month for premium cell service.

If not, then just roll w/ at&t.

People od w/ the at&t hate... you're phone will still work 99% of the places you go, but internet will probably be slow...
will there be dropped calls? probably... as there is with every cell service.

and if you are in a place like NYC or SF or LA where cell coverage for AT&T is notoriously bad... then chances are you are also < 50ft from a starbucks where free wi-fi is provided.

Joined Jun 16, 2010
My friend told me today that his iPhone has been running slow lately & he has Verizon. On the other hand my brother who has the iPhone on AT&T says his works great & has not had any problems with it. Just choose what is best for you.

Joined Apr 2, 2009
what in the world.... bro, of course you hate the iphone on T-mobile. its slow as hell. you need a 4G phone.

but if youre set on getting an iphone, really, wait for the 5 dude, have you no patience? its coming out in less than a month.

Top Bottom