Phone Rings (my invention)---Submitted on Quirky.com, Needs 200 votes!

Joined Dec 9, 2002
************Update **************
Thanks to a suggestion from another NTer, I submitted my product on quirky.com (it's like kickstarter, but for inventions only).

I now need 200 or more votes in order for my product to be reviewed by the Quirky.com panel of judges in NY!
After reviewing the rules, I see that you must be a registered member of Quirky to vote. Signing up is pretty basic (name, email) so If you feel like creating an account to vote, I would appreciate it.

Vote Here
http://www.quirky.com/invent/610284/action/vote/query/sort=ending_soon&categories=all

View media item 530081

*****original post *******
Back in December I introduced my product to NT (I decided not to bump the thread b/c it's cluttered with pages of banter and unrelated gifs/pics/and motion pictures)

I finally made a video to promote it.
Insta-rep to whoever embeds.

NT exclusive vid:

Regular vid:

Pics from the first go round
View media item 495543
View media item 495544
It was definitely an interesting venture and much thanks to those who supported.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 9, 2002
:lol: that was done strictly for comedic value, plus the black and red foams was a subtle shoutout to my NT fam. I'm going to shoot another one with the proper video orientation...

Last edited:
Joined May 26, 2006
Props on inventing your own product. Innovation is one of the best ways to attain true wealth.
You did what every inventor throughout the ages has done. Identified a widespread problem and came up with a solution.
I hope your product does well.

But here's a little advice. When promoting your product, ALWAYS use a sexy woman. Sex sells(your product)

Joined Jun 1, 2013
The foambs and bball shorts had me dying.

Still pretty cool you made your own product.

PLVN

Supporter
Joined Jul 11, 2010
I badly want to clown you for saying "Phone Rings are fun", but I respect your tenacity.

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008
A full 3pc suit with one basketball shorts & shoes! :lol:

Anyhow not a bad idea. Affordable and helpful. I'd use it

Joined Dec 9, 2002
I just shot another one in the proper format.
@jaysrcrack a double reinforced layer of 3m double-sided tape. After I experienced issues with the firat batch, I tweeked it to make it stronger.

Joined Dec 9, 2002
I badly want to clown you for saying "Phone Rings are fun", but I respect your tenacity.
Maybe not to an adult, but kids love to fling their phone around like a tambourine while showing their friends their new device. I feel that kids would like it more anyway.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now