Phone Rings (my invention)---Submitted on Quirky.com, Needs 200 votes!

Fam you got that All State commercial voice, ol' "Are you in good hands" lookin N' :lol:

Props on inventing something though, would purcgase to support :nthat:

I remember when i was mind blown to get one a few months back when you made the thread. I never put it on my phone though :rofl: . Its lost somewhere.

Get yourself a half decent camera and someone to film you. Can't knock your hustle though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, i definitely want to get a nicer camera and shoot a more professional one.

:lol: at the allstate comment. According to me best friend, I've had this same voice since 12 y/o.

If you're interested in getting one just pm me, I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Get connected and protected sounds like a got damb condom slogan
laugh.gif

GL Pleighboi.

laugh.gif
 at that 7th grade science fair poster board backdrop 

good luck though

Last edited:
This is a good idea imo.
At first i was like eehhhh cuz they make those "knuckle" cases but these are more low key...like for adults.

mindblown.

I woke up this morning and before I even took my morning ____ my mind was talmbout, "I wonder whatever became of that phone ring thing..."

keep grinding, bruh!

i could see this really working

i was going to hate and say "ain't this considered a buy and sell post"
but this is a idea that could work it the price was right

i see street vendors in downtown la and lower Manhattan selling this

good luck

I appreciate the positivity.

My homegirl works at the local fox station and she said that she may be able to give me a quick segment on the news. I'll shoutout the nt fam still :pimp:

Props on inventing something.

My advice is not really entrepreneurially sound but since its a cheap product (as in manufacturing, and prob also in selling price), only selling through your website isnt the way you should go. Once your video goes viral, someone else will make them and sell them too. And then china lol. You need to make a bunch and then go up to phone stores and be the one giving them to sell before someone else does or them doing it themselves. Im talking small phone stores, swap meets, to china town market stores. If you plan to go viral, like reddit viral, you,ll get some customers online but then youll been be seen global where you didnt catch the global out of your state shops yet. I see it hotter out in the streets for 2.00 to 3.00 rather than someone pulling out their creditcard to buy something 10.99 on the internet.

did you get patents for this? what are your sales looking like so far?
I applied for a patent initially, but I decided I'd prefer a lawyer to do it for me. I've sold roughly 300+.

Props on inventing something.

My advice is not really entrepreneurially sound but since its a cheap product (as in manufacturing, and prob also in selling price), only selling through your website isnt the way you should go. Once your video goes viral, someone else will make them and sell them too. And then china lol. You need to make a bunch and then go up to phone stores and be the one giving them to sell before someone else does or them doing it themselves. Im talking small phone stores, swap meets, to china town market stores. If you plan to go viral, like reddit viral, you,ll get some customers online but then youll been be seen global where you didnt catch the global out of your state shops yet. I see it hotter out in the streets for 2.00 to 3.00 rather than someone pulling out their creditcard to buy something 10.99 on the internet.

I understand what you're saying, I agree also. A big detracor is that I'm not in an area like NY where sellong stuff on the streets is the norm/acceptable. I decided to place the price point at 2 bux, 3 if I have to ship it out.

good luck fam, would love to see it work out :smokin
:pimp: good looking out my G.

Where's the one for tablets?

Essentially, this would work on a tablet. It's sturdier than you might think actually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom