Phone Rings (my invention)---Submitted on Quirky.com, Needs 200 votes!

************Update **************
Thanks to a suggestion from another NTer, I submitted my product on quirky.com (it's like kickstarter, but for inventions only).

I now need 200 or more votes in order for my product to be reviewed by the Quirky.com panel of judges in NY!
After reviewing the rules, I see that you must be a registered member of Quirky to vote. Signing up is pretty basic (name, email) so If you feel like creating an account to vote, I would appreciate it.

Vote Here
http://www.quirky.com/invent/610284/action/vote/query/sort=ending_soon&categories=all

View media item 530081

*****original post *******
Back in December I introduced my product to NT (I decided not to bump the thread b/c it's cluttered with pages of banter and unrelated gifs/pics/and motion pictures)

I finally made a video to promote it.
Insta-rep to whoever embeds.

NT exclusive vid:

Regular vid:

Pics from the first go round
View media item 495543
View media item 495544
It was definitely an interesting venture and much thanks to those who supported.

Last edited:
:lol: that was done strictly for comedic value, plus the black and red foams was a subtle shoutout to my NT fam. I'm going to shoot another one with the proper video orientation...

Last edited:
Props on inventing your own product. Innovation is one of the best ways to attain true wealth.
You did what every inventor throughout the ages has done. Identified a widespread problem and came up with a solution.
I hope your product does well.

But here's a little advice. When promoting your product, ALWAYS use a sexy woman. Sex sells(your product)

The foambs and bball shorts had me dying.

Still pretty cool you made your own product.

I badly want to clown you for saying "Phone Rings are fun", but I respect your tenacity.

A full 3pc suit with one basketball shorts & shoes! :lol:

Anyhow not a bad idea. Affordable and helpful. I'd use it

I just shot another one in the proper format.
@jaysrcrack a double reinforced layer of 3m double-sided tape. After I experienced issues with the firat batch, I tweeked it to make it stronger.

I badly want to clown you for saying "Phone Rings are fun", but I respect your tenacity.

Maybe not to an adult, but kids love to fling their phone around like a tambourine while showing their friends their new device. I feel that kids would like it more anyway.

Back
Top Bottom