Phonte calls 808s And Heartbreak an "act of cowardice"

I would agree. he's kinda doing too much.
He called Soulja Boy hip hop. He said, how is he not hip hop? He makes dances with music....

Do you agree?

Plain and simply 808's was horrible. The thing was finished in like 3 weeks it was so repeatative. I mean seriously Love Lockdown said the same 15-20 wordsover and over. In Amazing he says the same thing over and over on the chorus. All he did was capitalize on the popularity of the auto-tune. It was nothing morethen another rap marketing tool.

Guys stop riding this guy, pleeeeaase.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Phonte>>>Kanye. YEZZZZZIRRRRR.

On the real though, Kanye is agreat artist no denying that. No matter how much I have came to dislike dude as a person I can't deny his ear for muscial ability.

With that said, I understand the intention behind 808's, I just thought !@%+ generally sounded awful. It wasn't good music imo, no matter what genre it was. And I agree, the last Foreign Exchange sucked, but still a lot fo y'all acting like he a scrub in the game when he has 3 very good albums with Lil'Brother, 1 excellent foriegn exchange album and Zo! and Tiggalo love the 80's which were all dope albums. While I agree that Kanye is the better musican and artist of the two, Phonte's rap skills are far superior and he is isn't a bad artist in his own right.

I couldn't have said it better myself.... phonte > kanye... and I'm a fan of kanye

Originally Posted by retro7sz10

dont know who phonte is

that should explain it all

indifferent.gif

LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS..GOOD OR BAD...YOU PPL SHOULD BE GLAD KANYE RELEASED THIS ALBUM

1. HE PUT HIS EMOTION AND FEELINGS INTO THIS ALBUM WHICH IS RARELY DONE ON THIS LEVEL OF MUSIC..I MEAN THIS IS A FORM OF ART RIGHT?

2. HE TOOK WHAT HE WAS GOING THRU AT THAT TIME AND PUT IT IN ALBUM FOR WHICH PPL COULD RELATE TOO..ISNT THIS WHAT THIS ART FOR IS ABOUT?

3. HE DIDNT DO THE NORM ANNNNDDDD THIS WASNT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE HIS NEXT SCHEDULED ALBUM.

I REALLY DONT CARE IF U LIKE IT OR DONT LIKE IT...ONE THING KANYE HAS OVER ANY ARTIST RIGHT NOW IS PASSION IN EMOTION..U HEAR IT IN HIS MUSIC AND U SEE IT WHENHE PERFORMS..THE AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT TO MAKE HIS MUSIC AND THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE SPENDS ON HIS SHOW..U HAVE TO SHOW HIM RESPECT...PERIOD

PHONTE NEEDS TO SHUT THE !@!% UP

/THREAD

Back
Top Bottom