Phonte Coleman Appreciation

This dud constanly makes great music. He hasn't came with lackluster effort yet. Too bad he doesn't get the proper attention
Phonte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Phonte is one smooth rapper. I enjoyed him with Little Brother and Foreign Exchange. The guy is often overlooked though.

Phonte is my favorite rapper... he can rap, sing and is funny as hell... "The story of us" is hilarious...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I listened to Little Brother heavy during Summer '07. I was ashamed of myself for just barely having heard of them.

Phonte never ceases to amaze me. Pooh, neither.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn as much as I am a fan and got all of his material even the Zo! & Tigallo's Loves the 80s joint I aint know Phonte was his actual name
laugh.gif
I don't know why but I was always thinking it was just his rap name forsome reason.

Dude is always welcomed on my play list.

I got a lotta love for phonte both when he raps and sings. one thing tho is I can't listen to albums all the way through with him or little brother mostlycause his rapping gets kinda repetative flow wise and voice wise. The Minstrel Show gets burn a lot though, that album got some bangers.

GetBack was a disappointment, but I loved the most recent Foreign Exchange album.

Great rapper, great performer, great guy.

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

GetBack was a disappointment, but I loved the most recent Foreign Exchange album.

Great rapper, great performer, great guy.
really? i thought it was just as good as the minstrel show

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Phonte is my favorite rapper... he can rap, sing and is funny as hell... "The story of us" is hilarious...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was listenin to "Backstage Girl" when I had this revelation. Phonte has NEVER had a disappointing verse, in my eyes. I can't saythat about ANYONE else..

Back
Top Bottom